FJAJobs Associates Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
This position is established to support the Finance Manager for West Africa and the local Management Team in the following areas:- financial planning cycles (ASP/LE/OL), analysis and reporting of business performance,
- monthly Actual volume & financial performance reporting
- assist in the continuous improvement of Internal controls through design & implementation of local procedures,
- Control of OPEX and Marketing budget spending.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Planning and budgeting cycle:
Actively participate in the preparation of ASP, LEs and OL cycles by:
- Preparing and, after review, submitting the Volume & Financial data to WA Mgt in an accurate & timely manner (financial model update).
- Performing data loads into MESSA planning tool (TM1) and ensuring reconciliation to Model,
- Populating PMM Decks and CFO Briefs and preparing related roadmaps (Var anlysis),
- Performing data loads into BPS (JTI SAP Business Warehouse) & reconcile to TM1.
2. Financial reporting (monthly Actuals)
- Prepare monthly Volume and Financial CFO Briefs for the Finance Mgr review.
- Prepare variance analysis of the gross margin (price/cost, volume, mix) for completion of CFO Brief roadmaps.
- Prepare ad-hoc answers/analysis to address JTI Finance or Market Mgt inquiries (WA, MESSA, MENEAT).
3. Local Management Reporting
In cooperation with Entity Finance and under supervision of the Finance Mgr:
- participate into the development and preparation of a monthly Local Mgt Report,
- participate in the establishment of Marketing Expenditure Report by Brand / Project.
- particpate in the development and preparation of monthly OPEX reporting (by Function & P&L line).
4. Internal controls - Policies & procedures
Actively participate in the development and continuous improvement of local Policy & Procedure as assigned by the Finance Mgr:
- in own field of responsability (FP&A)
- in other Finance and Cross Functional areas (Marketing, Logistic, etc) as part of the project team.
- Prepare ad-hoc Financial Analysis & Simulation as may be required (for BAP/Memo, ITR, etc)
- Assist Entity Finance team during Month
- End closing & Reporting as may be necessary, and act as substitute if required.
- Particpate in the continuous enhancement of the local Accounting/Financial system (Navision)
- Excellent knowledge of Financial & Management Accounting, IFRS, Tax accounting,
- strong Excel knowledge.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent communication skills, team player,
- Proactive, self-starter.
The incumbent, working very closely with the Sales (C&TM Operations) Manager will be responsible for all aspects of coordination and collaboration with the distributor on the sales and distribution operation and on the trade marketing field force deployment and monitoring. His role is to ensure that distribution and merchandising strategy as well as the KPIs agreed upon with the distributor are being met.
He will work closely with the distributor staff in the management and execution of trade and consumer activation programs as well as monitor implementation and competitive activity.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Contribute to planning and execution of all marketing related activities in order to achieve sustainable volume growth.
2. Working in liaison with the distributor staff; effectively manage the sales and marketing activities in the region in order to ensure the attainment of set objectives for our brands as set by management
3. Establish close contact and rapport with wholesalers/retailers/ HORECA owners to assist the region in meeting its objectives in terms of volume, distribution. SOM, market information and promotion programs.
4. Working closely with the distributor staff ensure stock rotation (FIFO), proper installation and continuous maintenance of our brands POSM, (display tables, wholesales towers, parasols placards and any other merchandising items)
5. Provide the Supervisor with daily, weekly, monthly updates in regard to all marketing activities, photographs of trade activities, carry out audits on our stock availability
6. Gather and disseminate accurate and timely market and intelligence information on JTI and competitors activities in order to contribute to timeliness and quality of decisions being made by management
7. Any other assignments that may be assigned by management
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org