Jobs in a Financial Services at Best Search
Posted on: 27 July, 2015
Deadline: 7 August, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Our client, in the Financial Services, is recruiting to fill the position of Lease & Fleet Operations Officer and Sales Officer
- Leads and directs the efforts of fleet personnel, ensuring a safe, efficient and cost competitive corporate fleet operation which encompasses vehicle and equipment budgeting, procurement, operation, maintenance, disposal, regulatory compliance, operator safety and training, liquid and fuel purchase and dispensing, automotive parts warehousing, rental and lease equipment sourcing, and related cost analysis, accounting and reporting.
- Ensure that all vehicles and equipment in the fleet are properly maintained, registered, licensed, tested and, to the extent appropriate, operated in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Ensure that operators of vehicles and equipment in the fleet receive proper instruction and refresher training needed to prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to or misuse of vehicles and equipment comprising the fleet.
- Build strong partnerships with all fleet customer segments, ensuring that services, vehicles, and equipment provided are satisfying the transportation and equipment needs of the users dispersed across these segments.
- Competently manage the fleet procurement, rental and leasing processes and the fleet maintenance and operations support areas, ensuring that fleet availability, performance, user satisfaction, and costs are such that the company's fleet consistently ranks, by these measures, in the top quartile of fleets comprising a comparable peer group.
- Form and task the fleet engineer with chairing a standing committee of users charged with specifying new and replacement vehicles, ensuring that vehicles and equipment are rated and suitable for their intended use and purpose.
- Review, critique and, when finalized, approve of vehicle replacement and buy versus lease recommendations brought forward by the department's analyst, ensuring that the total owning cost of the fleet are minimized to the extent possible.
- Recruit, organize, train, develop, lead, motivate, direct the efforts and manage the performance of the employees comprising fleet services.
- Cultivate and foster a team environment, establish team and individual performance goals aligned with company goals, monitor progress toward the completion of these goals and bridge performance gaps in a timely manner, ensuring excellent workforce productivity and achievement of all or most of company's goals and objectives.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with fleet support functions; including maintenance, operations, support services, and competitive business requirements.
- 5+ years experience in leasing and fleet management
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and management skills.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills, ability to perform independently regarding account/team management.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
go to method of application »
- The Sales Officer is responsible for the overall sales growth strategies of the company. H/She plans and directs all sales and pipeline activity including the implementing of forecasts, training of the sales team and establishing short and long term goals in line with corporate objectives.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy that drives and attains organizational goals
- Drive a sales culture by sharing and integrating best practice and,
- Achieve assigned personal and team quarterly/annual sales target and ideal pipeline across various products.
- Proactively manage pipe building activity to driving new business.
- Operational management of the sales team by providing sales guidance, planning, forecasting and building pipeline, executing, following up on marketing and sales administration through Siebel.
- Articulate solution business value to customers. Coordinate and work with Operations and Finance to advance deals.
- Gather market information from multiple sources, to analyses competition and consumer/market trends.
- Ensure effective use of all Marketing provided collateral and internal assets.
- Work cross-functionally to optimize results.
- Understand customer's business priorities and initiatives with the ability to discuss relevant trends and priorities integrating industry knowledge and solution knowledge.
- Coach sales team members to achieve assigned quota via a combination of renewal business and new customer acquisition.
- Coach sales team to develop unique, relevant and compelling business propositions for the prospecting of new business and competitive displacement.
- Work with HR to drive and maintain a performing sales team by providing timely preparation and delivery of performance evaluations, goal-setting documents, informal “check-ins”, team meetings,
- Ensure employees are effectively informed of company and regional initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree with relevant Management and technical post degree qualifications
- Extensive experience in the sales function of which about 4years must be at management level.
- Consistent history of meeting/exceeding quota and pipeline expectation a must.
- Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Clear track record of leading a team to close large/complex sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate customer benefits through financial analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite e.g Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working Knowledge of CRM applications and Business Information tools.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- 2017 Access Bank Internship Program
- Access Bank Entry-Level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017
- Job Opening at Sahel Capital
- Risk Analyst at Citi Bank
- Latest Job Opportunity at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Managing Director At A Leading Microfinance Bank - TheJobMag Limited
- Finance and Admin Manager at PML Advisory Limited
- Job Openings at a Microfinance Bank - Staffline Consulting Limited