Administrative Jobs at Quanteq Technology Services Limited
Posted on: 14 July, 2015
Deadline: 17 August, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Quanteq Technology Services Limited - A leading ICT organisation providing its services to a wide spectrum of clients cutting across industries, including private and public sector organisations, Quanteq is looking to recruit a unit Admin officer with one its Strategic Business Unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Carry out functions necessary for administration of day to day activities at QEDS.
- Obtain and administer maintenance of QEDS computers, communications, stationary and all other desktop tools.
- Obtain and administer maintenance of furniture, fittings, electrical and mechanical appliances required at QEDS.
- Be involved in the administration of the QEDS laboratory including inventory, access, and maintenance.
- Receive and communicate to the Associate Partner all official external interactions with individuals, businesses, associations, government and other Quanteq business units.
- Carry out official outgoing external interactions with individuals, businesses, associations, government and other Quanteq business units.
- Timely processing of official forms, emails and letters related to QEDS activities.
- Attend QEDS official functions and meetings related to administration of day to day operations, a product or service.
- Be involved in the administration of marketing research, advertising, sales and distribution of QEDS products and services.
- Maintain a schedule of receipts (income), payments (expenditure), time lines, tasks and events and post reminders of upcoming deadlines.
- Report to the Associate Partner.
- 2 years post NYSC experience
- B.Sc Business Administration or any relevant social science course.
- Must be able to type at a speed of 40WPM
- The incumbent must be able to hit the ground running with little or no supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applications should send their resume/CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.Similar Jobs
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi
- Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Manager, SME Sales at Ntel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at erpSOFTapp