Administrative Jobs at Quanteq Technology Services Limited
Posted on: 14 July, 2015
Deadline: 17 August, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Quanteq Technology Services Limited - A leading ICT organisation providing its services to a wide spectrum of clients cutting across industries, including private and public sector organisations, Quanteq is looking to recruit a unit Admin officer with one its Strategic Business Unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Carry out functions necessary for administration of day to day activities at QEDS.
- Obtain and administer maintenance of QEDS computers, communications, stationary and all other desktop tools.
- Obtain and administer maintenance of furniture, fittings, electrical and mechanical appliances required at QEDS.
- Be involved in the administration of the QEDS laboratory including inventory, access, and maintenance.
- Receive and communicate to the Associate Partner all official external interactions with individuals, businesses, associations, government and other Quanteq business units.
- Carry out official outgoing external interactions with individuals, businesses, associations, government and other Quanteq business units.
- Timely processing of official forms, emails and letters related to QEDS activities.
- Attend QEDS official functions and meetings related to administration of day to day operations, a product or service.
- Be involved in the administration of marketing research, advertising, sales and distribution of QEDS products and services.
- Maintain a schedule of receipts (income), payments (expenditure), time lines, tasks and events and post reminders of upcoming deadlines.
- Report to the Associate Partner.
- 2 years post NYSC experience
- B.Sc Business Administration or any relevant social science course.
- Must be able to type at a speed of 40WPM
- The incumbent must be able to hit the ground running with little or no supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applications should send their resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc