Job at in Lakeview American International School
Posted on: 20 March, 2012
Deadline: 3 April, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Well-qualified and enthusiastic Educators are required to work as part of the school take off team in Lakeview American International School, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State for its 2012 -2013 academic year.
Lakeview American International School is a newly established International School, situated in the heart of Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria and currently caters to Early-years to Pre-kindergarten (Pre-School - Pre-k) and Kindergarten to Elementary age children (K - 5) however the school will be expanding in 2013 to provide Middle and high school education (Grades 7 to 12).
1. Pre-school teachers
2. Pre-kindergarten teachers
3. Classroom teachers for 1st, 2nd, 3rd ,4th and 5th grades
4. Subject teachers for Maths, Science and History (Social Studies)
5. Specialist Teachers; Art, Music, Computer, French, Spanish, Gym
The successful candidate will have a current experience of working in an international school (e.g. American) either in Nigeria or abroad and must possess a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Experience in an international school (British or American) would be an advantage but is not essential. Teachers of the highest quality are our primary focus.
WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER:
· A school with enthusiastic children, keen to learn
· Highly supportive parents
· Competitive salaries
· School premises situated in the heart of the city
· A talented and committed staff
· Practical support in relocating to Uyo and help with locating accommodation
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Return a letter of application (no more than 2 sides of A4) with a brief description of experience, why you may like to work in Uyo and a little about yourself, interests and hobbies, current CV, recent photograph.
All applications to be sent to:
Interviews will be conducted in Uyo, Abuja and Lagos for selected applicants.
For more Details visit website: www.laisuyo.com Help Desk: 234-8092866416
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies