Sales And Marketing Manager at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 5 July, 2015
Deadline: 8 July, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro AgroSciences Limited bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands.
- Successful candidate will research and evaluate new product opportunities,
- Formulate and implement marketing strategies that will enable the company achieve her market share objectives and goals, have passion to lift a brand.
- Evaluate product demand.
- Establish pricing strategies.
- Identify target audience and determine the best way to reach that audience and manage distribution channels for products.
- Co-ordinate the management of wide range of brand portfolio to deliver on market positioning and leadership
- Provide leadership and management to the Sales &Marketing team.
- Conduct market research and optimize opportunities
- Champion the commercial bits of new products developments/launches market research, revenue & expenditure
- Maintain Budgets, ROI, P&L projections e.t.c.
- New Customers acquisition and retention strategies
- Vendors and Agencies management.
- Creatively manage Agencies & Vendor
- Formulate sales policies & procedures
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competences
- Dependability: Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Analytical Thinking: Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction
Qualification, Experience and Requirement
- First Degree in any discipline, MBA (as an added advantage)
- 3 years as a Sales and Marketing Manager or in a similar capacity
- Age between 28 - 35 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using your Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng
Curriculum Vitae Excel Format
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address.
Note: Any Curriculum Vitae not sent in this format will be disregarded.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Job Vacancy at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Job Vacancies at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) (UPDATED)
- Engineering Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limted
- Agronomist at Value Seeds Limited
- Regional Sales Manager - North East at Olam Nigeria Limted - KPMG Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)