If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals...
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global
CLIENT: - Our client are an international manufacturers of body care product.
QUALIFICATION: BSc, HND, or Its equivalents
WORK EXPEREINCE: Minimum of 5 years in an audit environment
- We need to look for an Accountant who would be responsible for general accounting activities like –
- Management of Prepaid expense & Provisions,
- Advance payments to vendors,
- Accounts Payable and Receivable reconciliation,
- interaction with banks / clearing agents,
- Analyzing General Ledgers,
- Book keeping,
- Supporting finance manager in generating reports,
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Any other accounting/ finance work that may be given from to time and etc.
- The desired candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience working on SAP platform or have worked in an audit environment with big audit firms.
go to method of application »
Our client, a construction company in Nigeria and in different countries in Africa is looking for an experience candidate to fill the position of Finance Manager. The prospective candidate will be responsible for directing internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Requires a university degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Qualification as a Chartered Accountant or equivalent is preferable.
- Requires at least five years of progressively more responsible general accounting, auditing and finance experience preferably in the construction industry
- Must be familiar with best practices in the professional field of accounting and financial analysis.
- Must have thorough understanding and working knowledge of accounting specific software
- Requires excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Generates suggestions for improving work
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.