Technical Assistant at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 21 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
We are currently working with a fast growing E&P company looking to expand its production team within its West African operation platforms.
- To implement sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, required delivery times and minimizing the total cost of the products and services.
- To support technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
- To provide administration support and process all meeting minutes for progress meetings, management meetings and sponsor meetings.
- To liaise with document control and document expeditors regarding reviews and the approval of document and weekly reporting.
- To assist with the formatting of documents.
- To issue updated project documentation to contractors.
- To liaise with contractors on all facilities management requests.
- To act as the point of contact for personnel with maintenance issues in the office(s).
- To reconcile weekly project hours for project crew, subcontractors and staff.
- To assist with contract close outs including check-lists, signing and the archiving of documents.
- To provide technical support for the planning lead and planners as
- To maintain incoming/ outgoing correspondence registers and report weekly on action logs.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor of Science degree, Higher National Diploma or an equivalent degree in an Administrative, Technical or Science discipline.
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project and Outlook).
- Ability to establish and maintain complex spreadsheets, databases and records for the purpose of controlling and managing site activities.
- Strong IT skills is an added advantage.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy in proof reading documentation (including emails) prior to distribution.
- Respect for and understanding of confidentiality.
- Eloquent and clear communication in the English language to construct emails and minute-taking.
- Knowledge of document control procedures.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Highly self-motivated, methodical in approach to completing tasks, detailed and organized.
- Contribute and show initiative towards administration improvements
Method of Application
Please forward a copy of your CV in MS Word to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group