Jobs at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 21 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
The following jobs exist at Talent Bureau:
- Research & Development / Business Development Manager
- Field Section Manager
- Develop business in new markets and expand business among existing clients.
- Build relationships with existing clients.
- Ensure sales success across the organization.
- Create and develop proposals and agreements.
- Devise and implement the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Develop research application infrastructure for the organisation.
- Manage the company's research unit.
- Ensure facilitation of high quality research within the organisation.
- Support and develop the work of the Research Unit.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- University degree in any area of study.
- Masters degree is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in business development.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Experience in contract development and management.
- Excellent planning, organising and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently whilst being a good team player.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the location selling Volume, Distribution, Pricing, Shelving and Merchandising to all Channels.
- Responsible for ensuring quality execution of sales fundamentals in stores. Included are: Distribution of all SKUs in each key channel; retail pricing objective met, Shelving and Merchandising objective met, Tricycle and Van selling Criteria met, or exceeded for all fleet.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new and potential customers to ensure a minimum of 125 productive customers per week per van or Tricycle. This includes extensive fieldwork to convert unproductive customers in current route plan and identify new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient allocation of scarce products. This should be in ratio of each channel contribution.
- Help the trade to resell our brands via meeting Distribution, Pricing, Shelving and Merchandising targets and creative displays.
- Education: Graduates in any discipline
- Experience: Between 3 – 5years experience in a selling organization at a supervisory role
- Language: Fluency in English & local dialect
- Key Criteria: Persuasive Communication skills; Integrity, Leadership skills.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply:
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag
- HR Assistant at Culminate Consulting
- Organizational and Development Consultant (Business Development Consultant) at Bellforte Consulting
- Management Accountant at Workforce Group
- Graduate Vacancies at Oscar Temple
- Electro-Technical Officer (Marine/Shipping Services) at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Crane Operators at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at LeadHire