Jobs at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 21 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Bureau
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The following jobs exist at Talent Bureau:
- Research & Development / Business Development Manager
- Field Section Manager
- Develop business in new markets and expand business among existing clients.
- Build relationships with existing clients.
- Ensure sales success across the organization.
- Create and develop proposals and agreements.
- Devise and implement the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Develop research application infrastructure for the organisation.
- Manage the company's research unit.
- Ensure facilitation of high quality research within the organisation.
- Support and develop the work of the Research Unit.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- University degree in any area of study.
- Masters degree is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in business development.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Experience in contract development and management.
- Excellent planning, organising and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently whilst being a good team player.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the location selling Volume, Distribution, Pricing, Shelving and Merchandising to all Channels.
- Responsible for ensuring quality execution of sales fundamentals in stores. Included are: Distribution of all SKUs in each key channel; retail pricing objective met, Shelving and Merchandising objective met, Tricycle and Van selling Criteria met, or exceeded for all fleet.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new and potential customers to ensure a minimum of 125 productive customers per week per van or Tricycle. This includes extensive fieldwork to convert unproductive customers in current route plan and identify new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient allocation of scarce products. This should be in ratio of each channel contribution.
- Help the trade to resell our brands via meeting Distribution, Pricing, Shelving and Merchandising targets and creative displays.
- Education: Graduates in any discipline
- Experience: Between 3 – 5years experience in a selling organization at a supervisory role
- Language: Fluency in English & local dialect
- Key Criteria: Persuasive Communication skills; Integrity, Leadership skills.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply:
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BureauSimilar Jobs
- Head, Internal Operations & Logistics at a Leading Consulting Company
- Job Vacancies at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Administrative Jobs at Workforce Group
- Sales Manager, Machinery and Heavy Equipment at PG Consulting Limited
- Environmental Officer at BSS Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Stresert Services Limited
- Marketing Materials (Apparel and Gifting) Supplier Relationship Manager at Point Group Marketing Services Partner