Job in a Construction Chemicals Company via George Davidson & Associates
Posted on: 16 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 June, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at George Davidson & Associates
Our Client is a new Multinational Construction Chemicals Company in Nigeria. We seek to engage the best talents for its Logistics/Procurement.
- B.Sc in any relevant field.
- Professional qualification in supply chain management.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Hands-on experience on importation procedures and value chain management.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in participating in complex tender processes.
- Must be proactive and take initiatives.
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Must be organized.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
Method of Application
If you have what it takes, Kindly Send your CV with indications of your current and expected remuneration as well as cover letter quoting JOB POSITION as the SUBJECT to Dr. Bola Onasanya, George Davidson & Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Entry closes two weeks after this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about George Davidson & AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- HR Generalist/ Perssonal Assistant at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Job Openings at Karbak Ventures Limited
- General Manager, Business Development & Strategy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Administrative Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Orion Group
- Sales/Marketing Engineers at TIKS Automations and Control Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos