Job in a Construction Chemicals Company via George Davidson & Associates
Posted on: 16 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 June, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at George Davidson & Associates
Our Client is a new Multinational Construction Chemicals Company in Nigeria. We seek to engage the best talents for its Logistics/Procurement.
- B.Sc in any relevant field.
- Professional qualification in supply chain management.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Hands-on experience on importation procedures and value chain management.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in participating in complex tender processes.
- Must be proactive and take initiatives.
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Must be organized.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
Method of Application
If you have what it takes, Kindly Send your CV with indications of your current and expected remuneration as well as cover letter quoting JOB POSITION as the SUBJECT to Dr. Bola Onasanya, George Davidson & Associates, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry closes two weeks after this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about George Davidson & AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Openings at EMBiNIX
- Job Vacancies at Subsea 7
- IT/Computer Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Deputy Manager, Sales at Thermax Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Germaine Auto Centre
- Business Development Officers at GOF Autos Limited
- Purchasing Assistant at Bosch Africa