Job at Jama'atu Nasril Islam (JNI) Muslim's Hospital Management Board
Posted on: 16 June, 2015
Deadline: 29 June, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Jama'atu Nasril Islam (JNI) Muslim's Hospital Management Board has resolved to employ the services of some Medical and Para-Medical staff.
We therefore invite applications in the below post:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Hospital.
- Attend Hospital Management Board's meetings.
- MBBS Degree.
- 9-12 years of post NYSC working experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Current practicing license is compulsory.
- He/She will be reporting to the Hospital Management Board.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Five (5) copies of hand written applications attaching relevant credentials, addressed to:
JNI Muslims Hospital Management Board,
JNI National Headquarters,
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview and will be notified accordingly, through their phone numbers or e-mail addresses provided.
- Therefore the correct details should be provided.
- All interested qualified candidates in the services of the JNI Muslim's Hospital, may wish to apply accordingly.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Driver at PathCare Laboratories
- Senior Medical Officer at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Trainee Recruitment at The Nigerian College of Advanced Health Science and Technology (CAHST)
- Medical Doctor - Dermatology at Workforce Group
- Medical Jobs at Biket Medical Centre
- Current Job Placements at PathCare Laboratories
- Latest Recruitment at Lagoon Hospitals Limited
- Business Development Manager at Synapse Services