If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals...
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual's skills and experiences to the right career opportunities.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats such as XML and JSON
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of "session management in a distributed server environment
- At least 3-5 years experience working as a Back-End Web Developer
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
go to method of application »
Description The candidate will be part of a small but growing development team designing, building, interfacing, and maintaining our multiple e-commerce web sites currently using the AspDotNetStorefront (ASPDNSF) shopping cart engine. The candidate will actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness, and functionality of the client-facing web sites. Candidate must be a self-starter with proven, hands-on experience working with CMS and Microsoft tools and technology, including SQL Server. Candidate will work within a small team to code, test, debug, develop fixes and upgrades, and document the design specifications.
- Assist in brand development and strategies for website user interface
- Code marketing campaigns for web, direct mail, etc.
- Maintain Content Management System (CMS) websites using the ASPdotNET framework
- Understand and follow the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Support brand managers on a daily basis while maintaining strict project timelines and objectives.
- Executes/Validates test cases for projects on a pre and post production basis.
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with coding, browsers, and servers.
- Complete quality control testing.
Position Requirements Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field, OR four plus years consecutive programming experience.
- Strong focus on front-end design and modern web practices to create efficient user-experience.
- Thorough understanding of cross browser issues and debugging.
- Experience with ASPDNSF is highly desirable. Environments are comprised of the web site backed by a set of business objects. It is these business objects that are the core of ASPDNSF's functionality and where most custom programming takes place.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of AspDotNetStorefront a plus
- HTML5/CSS 3
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Magento/OpenCart/eCommerce
- Advanced Photoshop skills a plus
- Experience with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Resume to email@example.com