Co-creation Hub seeks a detail oriented and results driven Analyst to join our Pre-Incubation Unit. In this role, you will play a key part in providing proactive support to a new generation of social innovators building solutions to address key challenges in the Nigerian society.
This is an opportunity to be part of our passionate team seeking to harness the power of collaboration and technology to bring much needed sustainable solutions to the local marketplace.
Responsibilities shall include the following:
- Recruitment: Manage the administration of bringing new committed social entrepreneurs into the CcHUB portfolio
- In-house: Work day-to-day with idea proponents to build, test and pilot their solutions using time-tested tools.
- Database: Manage the database of projects and consistently provide progress reports to key officers for prompt decision-making
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A learner: With your positive &; engaging personality, always seek to learn in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable: Has worked in a structured environment and is comfortable with data analysis and financial modelling. Understanding of the technology space and lean methodologies is welcome
- Self-driven: You do not wait around for problems to be reported before taking action, you never miss deadlines, and you can be trusted to turn in quality work on time with little oversight
- Inspiring: Your positive attitude, mentorship and leadership skills motivate others to tackle new challenges and grow their own abilities as you work alongside them
Method of Application
To apply: Send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.