IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. This includes working with organizations and governments to build systems that improve traffic congestion, availability of clean water, and the health and safety of populations. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame. The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.
|The Senior Sales Performance Management Solutions Sales Representative will be responsible for developing Sales Performance Management specific solutions, including Incentive Compensation and Territory and Quota Management solutions that address client’s business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting brand-specific business strategies. You will work to create solutions which are tailored to client’s business needs and integrate IBM’s Sales Performance Management capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. In this role, it is essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients.
• Achieve/exceed revenue quotas on a consistent basis
• Develop and execute on sales/business plans to achieve sales/business objectives and provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts. You will be responsible for geographical territory management
• Develop business solutions that solve customer application integrity problems through the use of IBM’s Sales Performance Management Software Solutions
• Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives
• Identify and qualify prospective customers and penetrate targeted prospects in your assigned geographical territory
• Develop a team selling approach and act as a liaison between customers/prospects and pre-sales technical specialists, inside sales and the customer service organization
• Develop and implement a regional sales plan
• Develop and maintain long term customer relationships
• Manage prospect and customer accounts to achieve expedient purchase decisions
• Track all sales activity through the sales automation system
• Proven Business Acumen/Ability to position solution Return on Investment (ROI)
• Ability to build consistent new revenue pipeline
• Commitment to stay current with industry/sector trends
• Proven experience to articulate, define and execute creative strategies to grow the Sales Performance Management business and reach new markets
• Ability to interface within a multi-brand sales organization
|1. Ability to build/modify/copy/move flowcharts in Unica Campaign. Modify standard Nostradamus Unica Campaign templates to accommodate changes to Airtel campaign and promotional messaging logic.
2. Knowledge of Unica Interact work pattern and its workflows. Publish Unica Interact work flows from Unica Campaign to Interact server(s).
3. Experienced in Unica Campaign and Interact. Suspend deployed Unica Campaign and Unica Interact campaigns when replacing them with modified or new campaigns and promotions.
4. Understanding of Unica Campaign and database connectivity with strong SQL knowledge. Assist BI and reporting team with mapping data from IBM Campaign system tables.
5. Unica Campaign response processing of customer transaction data.
6. Understands Unica Campaign architecture well, skilled with Unica Administrations. Help with trouble shooting of provisioning, opt-in, seeding transactions that happens through IBM Campaign.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.