Job in a Leading Construction Company via WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 9 June, 2015
Deadline: 15 June, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at WFO International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WFO Advisors Limited - Our client, a leading construction company is looking for a reliable qualified candidates who will combine technical responsibilities with project management and apply expert knowledge of the construction industry, to fill the position below:
- Lead in development schemes’ designs at conception stage, facilitating preliminary designs, advising on construction methodologies, estimate construction time-table among others.
- Lead in facilitating production of final designs and approval, work programme, construction management plan and participate in contractors’ selection.
- Institute and run effective project management framework to efficiently deliver on all projects’ deliverables on consistent basis.
- Interface with all relevant internal and external parties in relation to projects’ goals and overall corporate aspiration.
- Lead, motivate and manage resources for sustainable performance.
- Lead in design and implementation of work process, quality assurance and controls guide, health and safety manual; and research on construction technology, methodologies and materials among others.
- Strong demonstrated project management competency and experience in construction
- Strong demonstrated experience in building and civil engineering construction
- Sound knowledge of building and civil works’ designs and construction
- Working knowledge of relevant software applications
- Strategic thinking capacity
- Multi-task capacity
- Strong leadership quality
- Degree in Engineering/Built Environment.
- A minimum of 7 years post N.Y.S.C. experience.
- Membership of relevant professional body.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the title of the position.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer Trainees at CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB)
- Drivers at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Latest Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Mar & Mor Intergrated Services Limited
- Customer Service/Sales Representatives at Aframero Limited
- Business Development Officer at Urban Dice Designs
- Admin and HR Manager at ONNAN Unity Company Limited
- Senior Project Manager at Efficacy Construction Company Limited