Bullhorn Reach is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) social recruiting solution, designed to help recruiters leverage social media to source candidates and identify potential movers more efficiently. Launched in February 2011, the Bullhorn Reach social sourcing suite offers robust recruiting solutions that empower recruiters to engage as thought leaders, enhance their personal brands, and increase their visibility online.
Our client is a multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for
Executing the sustainable growth selling- in strategy for the Group’s products by setting up and by designing the Route to Market for the consumption cluster according to the territory management principles while developing and managing long term relationships with distributors/wholesalers.
- Achieve profitable volume and market share by influencing wholesalers to place their order with the first tier distributors.
- Make the connection between the wholesalers and supply in order to insure the availability of product category in the right channel (POP’s and POI’s) with efficient territory coverage
- Maintains personal relationships with all trade channels, within the guidelines of the annual account plans, resulting in optimization of customer relations and business opportunities, and a positive image of the company
- Translates the defined CVP strategy into customised CVP’s
- Implements CVP strategy to achieve profitable volume/market share target
- Defines and manages customized CVP per key account
- Delivers the CVP per customer account, according to call plans and account activity plans
- Ensures achievement of sales driver objectives and set key account targets and goals
- Responsible for Business growth and capacity development of key traders
- Assists and contributes to Merchandise processes and procedures
- Ensures process management for distributors, to ensure high customer service levels at acceptable levels of risk in order to achieve volume and revenue targets, which includes: ordering, (cash) payment, invoicing, delivery of goods and visit planning.
- Plans and realizes visits with key accounts in order to evaluate delivered customer care
- Customer care service
- Takes good care of distributors complaints and resolve them timely and efficiently
- Identify new channels for selling products and determine which products should be offered through which channel and in which geographies.
- Analyzes and understands orders and sales per region (Product category, Pricing, trade route), the dynamics and drivers by mapping the Value chain and analyze and report on KPI’s (e.g. Sales volume per product categories, weighted distribution, territory coverage)
- Controls the activity of the regional sales managers and supports them in achieving their targets
- Identify and advise with respect to all trade marketing materials and activities. Support the selling out within the channels with trade marketing tools. Define and manage the trade marketing wholesale plan
- Define and manage the trade marketing wholesale plan, customized to sales territory dynamics (brand, product group and channel mix), for the sales territory executed by Wholesale Executive
- Controls the budget for the channel, takes corrective actions when necessary, and ensures adequate reporting, within corporate guidelines, to ensure that the sales channel delivers its budget and meets KPI objectives
- Degree in a business related discipline
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in international FMCG Company
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Technical marketing and Sales skills
- Proven experience in sales
- Strong Organizational and planning skills
- Analytical skills and result driven
- Ability to effective lead a team
- Formal presentation skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Wholesale volume
- Volume mix
- Order on time
- Accurate forecast
- Channel penetration
go to method of application »
The Wholesales Executive manages brand and customer portfolio in a defined sales territory to maximize sales revenue and growth according to the country’s business plan and functional strategy of the company.
- Customer prospecting and recruitment
- Maintenance and growth of existing customers
- Achieve sales targets of own territory per brand and product group
- Prepare prescribed reports and statistical data
- Channel landscape development, ownership and maintenance.
- Deliver CVP per customer channel, segment and individual accounts
- Identify growth opportunities per brand and product group, in line with consumer and channel trends
- Provide input into country key account plan to seize opportunities
- Segment and maintain customer base according to channel segmentation model for the sales territory
- Develop call plans according to channel segmentation model (call frequencies per account)
- Provide input into customized CVP per customer channel, segment and individual accounts
- Plan account call activities and customize within the prescribed CVP model per customer channel per account
- Plan & agree key account plan, customized to sales territory dynamics (brand, product group and channel mix), for the sales territory with Wholesale Manager
- Agree sales territory resources (budget, and standard POSM) with Wholesale Manager and review on quarterly basis
- Deliver the CVP per customer account, according to call plans and account activity plans
- Execute the key account plan for the sales territory, within the budget and resources provided
- Offering marketing support by managing and distributing standard POSM and trade marketing materials including logistics and distribution within sales territory budget
- Keep customers updated about the company's strategies, brand & channel initiatives and explain implications with their CVP matrix
- Communicate opportunities about local market trends and report successful programs/activations to Wholesales Regional manager
- Share best practice information with other Wholesale executives and functional managers.
- Add local expertise & knowledge of territory to merchandise and sales planning function
- Develop an expert knowledge of competitor’s and their brand/product/ channel activity
- Controls, compliance and governance via audit reviews
- Graduate with 1-3 years minimum commercial expertise gained across Sales/ B2B (Trade) Marketing or Sales Management.
- Good people management skills.
- Good track record in sales and marketing.
- Presentation, negotiation and influential skills.
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Good skills in Microsoft office package
- Have a strong knowledge in the industry
- Be able to work with financial reports and statistics
- Strong planning and management skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Wholesales volumes per brand, product group and account.
- Customer satisfaction on each CVP dimension and total CVP index
- Price and assortment compliance of each channel, tier and account
- POSM compliance with PCES guidelines per brand/channel
- Quality of implementation of research and reporting activities
- Customer recruitment rates
- Customer retention rates
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale