Entry-Level Job at Sansvid M.International
Posted on: 7 May, 2015
Deadline: 9 June, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sansvid M International
Sansvid M.International is the leading global provider of world class training, management and consultancy services. Our aim is to deliver high quality training, business and project solutions through advanced innovations, provision of bespoke tools for success in various professions and sectors. In a changing world, you need a partner who understands change and can deliver it successfully.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Develop and implement the company's business development strategies
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company's revenue.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning, team building, process consultation and management coaching
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND/ HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: Entry Level
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: Jobs@sansvidm.com
For more enquiries please call: +2349036871080
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sansvid M InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited