Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice.
We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for ensuring that all reporting & control procedures in the operations, customer service, quality of production, Hygiene & Cleanliness standards, Maintenance & general administration are completed & in place according to company’s policy & chain operation manual.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
• Energetic, creative, committed, Self dependent, team player, customer driven .
• Financial and Analytical Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Good Planning and Organizing Skills
• Language skills - fluency in English (Oral/Written)
• Good command of MS Office applications
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.