Job in a Leading Bank in Nigeria via Stresert
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is one of the leading banks in Nigeria. As a result of growth, they require for urgent employment, the service of a secretary.
The ideal candidate will carry out all forms of secretarial duties as well act as the first point of contact on behalf of the manager.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Carries out all secretarial and administrative duties e.g typing, scheduling appointment, take minutes of meetings, act as first point of call to supervisors, keep diaries of supervisors to-do’s etc.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Taking minutes of meeting, handling travel arrangement etc
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply line manager adequate information and full support when the need arises.
- Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Any other secretarial & administrative duties as assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Listening and Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer/IT skills
- Confidentiality skills
- Prioriterizing skills priority
- Flexibility/adaptability skills
- Self-motivated & efficient
- Calm under pressure & ability to think on the feet.
- Customer service orientation
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences or secretarial studies. ( BSc/HND)
- Must have 2- 3 years cognate experience.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward passport picture and CV’s to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘ZARIA SEC’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Only applicants with passport pics and CV resident in Zaria will be contacted for an interview. Application closes 30th April, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- 2017 Access Bank Internship Program
- Access Bank Entry-Level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017
- Job Opening at Sahel Capital
- Risk Analyst at Citi Bank
- Latest Job Opportunity at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Managing Director At A Leading Microfinance Bank - TheJobMag Limited
- Finance and Admin Manager at PML Advisory Limited
- Job Openings at a Microfinance Bank - Staffline Consulting Limited