Vacancy at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 17 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InfoStrategy Technology
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2000 and reconstituted in 2002, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are currently seeking applications from suitable candidates to fill the position of:
- The Business Development Executive is vested with the responsibility of managing the business development team while overseeing the smooth running of the day to day operations of the several product solutions across various branch locations.
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating business models and functional processes for various product solutions.
- Conduct quarterly competitor performance research, analysis, recommendation and reporting for the new media services arm of the company.
- Conduct simulation/user test exercises on mobile solutions to determine percentage readiness for deployment, communicate and track the correction progress of identified loop holes/errors.
- Develop and report operations and management procedures for the said applications.
- Manage and supervise product solutions' integrations, information requirement gathering and the successful/profitable operations of such product solutions in the deployed locations.
- Develop and enforce the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Resourcefully ensure that all help and support issues (technical ) are handled timely and efficiently.
- Monitor content entry across various products solutions to ensure relevance and timeliness.
- Train Product Solutions Operations Officers and recommend most suitable candidates to the Human Resource department.
- Collate, analyze and report the weekly operation activities of the various branches where the company's product solutions are running.
- Draw weekly insight reports covering the weekly activities of the entire Business Development Unit.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc certificate in any Social Sciences or Management related field.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Sound leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask, coordinate resources (people, time) and multiple functions/projects effectively.
- Sound analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good writing skills
- Candidate must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Candidate must have excellent Computer literacy skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and a cover letter (on the face of the mail) to: email@example.com stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants based in the FCT will be considered.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InfoStrategy TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Scaleri Labs
- Graphics Designer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Accountant at Trusoft Limited
- Contracts Specialist at IHS Towers
- Project Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Front Desk Clients' Relations Manager at Ultra Media Solutions
- Engineer NSMC - (BSS, NSS, TX/MPLS) at MTN Nigeria
- English Speaking Personalized Internet Assessor at Lionbridge