New Job at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: 23 April, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations and one of the leading public health NGOs implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria prevention, care and treatment," social marketing, etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. As a result of growth in our organization, we seek applications for the following positions in the Community Based Distribution component of Expanded Social Marketing Project in Nigeria (ESMPIN):
- Responsible for project implementation under the supervision of the project manager.
- Coordinate project activities at state level
- Conduct advocacy activities to ensure project acceptance in states and project LGAs
- Provide technical assistance to CBOs and C-eD Agents
- Participate in monthly outreach and project review meetings
- Conducttraining and mentoring activities for CBOs
- Monitoring of project activities in LGAs
- Coordinate distribution of commodities to CBOs for use at the grass root
- Collect and collate relevant data from the communities
- Handle logisticarrangementforthetrainings, meetings and advocacy atthe state level.
- Facilitate state level meetings with CBOs, CBD Agents and stakeholders.
- Provide technical support and supervise assistant state program officers.
- Design and implement a system of monitoring of project activities that ensures the achievement of project outputs and outcomes.
- Ensure adherence to all donor requirements in programme, activities and reports
- A Degree in Social Sciences with at least 5 years post National Youth Service experience, which must include at least 2 years in RH programming, social marketing and sub granting.
- Also, preferred are knowledge of health programs with the Nigeria public sector, health system, NGOs/CBOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with community leaders.
- An MPH is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with local tradition and language is highly desirable
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitabilityforthejob; to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before April 23rd 2015. Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees (i.e. from present and former employers!. For every agency or organization that you have worked for please indicate the name of your supervisor, his/her functional email address and functional telephone numbers. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Jobs at a Non-Governmental Organisation - TheJobMag
- Job Opportunity at APIN Public Health Initiative
- Travel and Fleet Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Base Logistician at Action Against Hunger | ACF International
- Enterprise Development and Program Specialists at Dexis Consulting Group
- Job Opportunity at the KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
- Job Vacancy at International Alert