Jobs at The Candel Company
Posted on: 15 April, 2015
Deadline: 24 April, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Candel Company
The Candel Company is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and production company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed supply chain changes, such as procuring, routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Create policies or procedures for supply chain activities.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or supply chain quality management.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate supply chain to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
Skills/Qualifications and Experience
- Information gathering and Analysis.
- Sound analysis of problems, and excellent solving skills.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethical values.
- A minimum of B.Sc degree (Second Class Honors, Upper Division) in the Physical, Social or Management Sciences. An MBA/M.Sc in Supply Chain management/Specialized training in Supply Chain, Transportation or Logistics Management is an advantage.
- A minimum of 5-10 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Candel CompanySimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Newly Established Poutry Farm
- Logistics Vacancy at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
- Accounting Job Vacancy at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Engineering Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limted
- Agronomist at Value Seeds Limited
- Regional Sales Manager - North East at Olam Nigeria Limted - KPMG Nigeria