New Job Offer at The Candel Company Limited
Posted on: 2 April, 2015
Deadline: 10 April, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Candel Company
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
- Plan advise and manage annual logistics budget
- Manage inbound and outbound logistics
- Implement Customer service excellence strategy
- Plan site operations to deliver outstanding service
- Inventory Management - security and integrity of stock.
- Transportation Planning: including contracts with transport providers, management of transport operations and control of transport costs.
- Warehousing and Distribution activities. Including distribution planning, warehouse management & operations
- Managing quality & safety - of all aspects of warehousing & distribution.
- Third Party Logistics Providers - management
- Project Management - of Logistics Projects
- Performance Management of Department - KPIs, monitoring, improvement
Skills & Experience Needed
- B.Sc. in a Science related discipline; an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 7 years working experience in Warehousing, Distribution and Logistics related activities in an FMCG environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Candel CompanySimilar Jobs
- Navision & Sharepoint Developer at Saroafrica International Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
- Business Development Executives at Contec Global Agro Limited
- Job Opportunities at Babban Gona
- Program Manager at Edo State Co-operative Farmers’ Agency Limited (ESCFAL)
- Business Head, Agriculture at Simba Agric and Power
- Farm Manager/ Supervisor at Fulton McNaire Investment Limited
- Technical Sales Representatives at Sedfort Ingenious Agriculture