Current Job at Ronsberger Nigeria
Posted on: 31 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Ronsberger Nigeria
Ronsberger Nigeria. The Health Insurance Company authorized and regulated by the National Health Insurance Scheme. Our mission is to contribute to the National Health Insurance Programme, through the creation of effective links with Government departments, Organizations, Gainfully-self employed individuals and institutions, and by responding to the healthcare needs of those in need of care, with aims to promote improved healthcare programmes nationwide.
We do so by sharing the benefits of our expertise and experience in Healthcare, Insurance Studies and Hospital management, as well as creating partnership as a key strategy towards the achievement of sustainable healthcare development in Nigeria.
- To take responsibility of the health services department.
- To supervise, monitor and discharge daily inspection upon staff with the view to ensure the set goals of efficiency and effectiveness in the discharge of health insurance project.
- To supervise the health insurance management of the Medicover Specialist Clinic
- To ensure quality assurance with all Health Care Providers across the country
- Supervise clinical staff
- To negotiate with Doctors and other health care providers about health care for clients
- Liaison with NHIS
- Represent organization in the health care events
- Provision of assessments and treatments for members of staff
- Hospital inspection/accreditation
- MBBS, MBCH.
- MPH or similar post-graduate qualification.
- Minimum of Five years post - qualification experience.
- Knowledge of National Health Insurance Scheme.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send thieir application and detailed resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ronsberger NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Call Centre Agents at Reel Staffing Limited
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)