Current Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 30 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Support the Manager, Finance Support in working with the business teams to deliver agreed targets and ensure benefits are optimised, costs are managed within agreed envelopes and provide guidance to the business on finance issues
- Work with assigned business area on a daily basis to understand how the business works and its requirements.
- Liaise with the business team to gather required data for post-implementation review of local business initiatives and business cases.
- Perform variance analysis to identify key performance drivers and reason for variances.
- Follow up on actions from the business area's monthly financial reviews
- Build strong and influential relationships with the business area to promote seamless working relationships with the rest of the Finance community.
- Attend operational meetings to represent Finance within theassigned business team.
- Work with the Finance Support Manager to implement financial governance within commercial.
- Assist the Finance Support Manager on other ad hoc projects
- Perform any other duties as assigned byManager, Finance Support
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three(3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc)
- Financial Systems Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
go to method of application »
- Monitor, manage and ensure the efficient utilization of funds in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company
- Assist in implementing the financial strategies of Etisalat.
- Assist in negotiating short term credit facilities with financial institutions and ensure compliance with loan covenants and efficient administration of loans.
- Monitor and track Etisalat's funding position, interest rate and foreign exchange risk, advice and implement hedging strategies.
- Maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders (Financial Control, Finance Support, Management Reporting, and Accounts Payables) and external stakeholders (Banks, Financial advisors, Facility agent, Cash in Transit Company etc).
- Participate in the negotiation of all corporate finance transactions
- Perform variance analysis to monitor cash flow vs. forecasts and participate in budget preparation
- Conduct research and analysis on Market/Industry trends.
- Assist with the preparation of cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
- Review key treasury reports that will enhance effective decision making with respect to cash/fund management.
- Gather,analyse and interpret financial data to guide corporate financial decisions.
- Design and build complex financial models according to best practice techniques.
- Assist with the financial modelling and financial projections to assess the viability of projects.
- Prepare investor presentations, information memoranda, financial models, and financial advisory documents for various projects.
- Perform risk and financial analysis, as well as preparation of financing terms and conditions, industry analysis, and key investment highlights.
- Facilitate regulatory audits and interact with regulators, such as the NSE, SEC to ensure compliance by reviewing and compiling documentation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for management and other stakeholders.
- Assist with the preparation of Board papers for discussion at Operating Committees and Board Meetings.
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all cash management processes and the operation of Treasury&Corporate Finance division
- Carry out additional duties/projects as directed by Head, Treasury and Corporate Finance.
- University degree or equivalent in a numerate/financial discipline (Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Business Studies or similar fields)
- ICAN, ACCA or CFA qualification preferred (part or full qualification will be an added advantage)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three to Five years post NYSC relevant work experience with previous exposure to Corporate
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Finance and/or Corporate Treasury and financial modelling.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Partner Relations Manager at PorkMoney
- Digital Marketer at Lyrics.com.ng
- Manager, Demand Management at MTN Nigeria
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi
- Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited