Current Job at Ideate Technologies - Nigeria
Posted on: 18 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ideate Technologies
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ideate Technologies is an authorised pan Africa IT distributor of Autodesk design software, with a footprint across Africa. We distribute the Autodesk product range of software which provides CAD solutions to the engineering, architectural and multimedia industries.
Market development and penetration is our business - we take combined offerings to market through a specialised channel network across the continent.
Ideate Technologies have offices in Kenya, Nigeria, Mauritius and Morocco.
We are looking for an applicant that will be able to drive the channel and sales activities within Nigeria.
- We are looking for a dynamic Channel Sales Manager, who will be responsible for the Channel Management and Sales in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for working with, and developing the current reseller partners.
- Success being determined by your success in driving sales growth with the reseller channel, as well as owning and achieving a direct sales number.
The successful candidate would thus be measured on the following Key Performance Areas:
- Channel Management through issuing of leads, pipeline reviews, reseller events, and sales.
- Build and manage a direct led weighted pipeline from an agreed Focused Account List.
- Lead and manage your technical staff to ensure agreed engagement with selected professional bodies and educational institutions occur. Ensure that reseller channel can implement the products they are selling.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Working experience in an IT reseller channel environment.
- Working experience in one of our industries, which includes architecture, oil and gas, manufacturing or civil engineering.
- Have a relevant business qualification (BCom), with an MBA being an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ideate TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant at Vantage Stream Multi-Trust Limited
- Senior Accountant at Swift Networks Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Kingsmen And Gracewards Limited
- Marketing and Strategy Manager at Comternet World Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Jireh Technologies Ltd
- WordPress Developer at Techtink Solutions Ltd
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
- Sales Representatives at Transsion Holdings