CLIENT Is a CBN-licensed Mobile money and Payment Terminal Services Provider with a decade of experience providing first class technology solutions for customers.
We're hiring for the position below.
- · Performs on-site or in-house servicing, repair and/or installation of company product(s) including Point of Sales (POS) equipment, system hardware and software, PC's, and basic networking/wireless networking.
- · Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- · Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- · Diagnoses of mechanical, hardware, cabling, software and systems failures, using established procedures.
- · Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- · Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- · Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support.
- · May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- Performs general maintenance tasks, troubleshoots, and repairs computer/POS systems and peripheral equipment.
- Performs basic computer hardware and software installations.
- Troubleshoots general problems under direction of a higher level of support.
- Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support. This includes service that exceeds response time, repair time, lack of parts, or any other issue that could impact customer satisfaction.
- Investigates system problems and provides solutions using specific product knowledge, system utilities, and operating environment.
- Processes timely and accurate information to ensure compliance with warranty requirements of vendors.
- Follows established process and procedures to plan, install, test, and implement computer system hardware or software technologies.
- May install, test, and repair computer/POS systems on customer site. POS installation/configuration and uninstall experience as well as POS break/fix experience strongly preferred.
- May interact with customer responding to technical questions or request for information.
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns.
go to method of application »
• Complete projects, tasks, and accomplish goals.
• Plan, schedule, document, and follow-up on projects, tasks, and goals.
• Track time spent on each project using a ticket-based system.
• Takes part in the coordination of installation and retrofits of the POS System, including supervision of sub-contractors and vendors.
• Work with other business units on a variety POS and technology of projects.
• Work closely with Project Manager in a collaborative method for the configuration, testing, and analysis of new POS.
• Plan and execute functional and system testing of the POS and related software. Document and record all defects and assist with the resolution of any and all configuration settings to resolve the defect.
• Define and coordinate project requirements for POS related projects.
• Provide escalation support for Support Analysts.
• Will recommend and/or develop process, policies, and procedures that lead to a more efficient and effective customer service experience.
• May be assigned additional duties as needed which include call support, installation of new or retrofit POS systems, programming, or upgrades.
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment. After hours work is required; including weekends and overtime as needed. Will be subject to on call, or call back status if needed.
•Three years technology related experience with a focus in POS system support.
• Strong telephone and interpersonal contact skills in a Call Center environment.
• Demonstrated ability to learn additional computer skills required to support a Call Center operation.
• Demonstrated experience on PC/LAN and/or POS hardware systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft products, Microsoft projects, and remote communication software
• Demonstrated ability to train and coach others; developing a team atmosphere.
• Experience with Microsoft CRM or another helpdesk tracking software.
• Ability to write and interpret SQL queries is desirable.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
go to method of application »
Objectives: product planning, product marketing and communications, product expertise and partner relations.
- · Analyzing product-oriented business opportunities, formulate multi-touch marketing campaigns, and coordinate communication with our marketing and sales leadership.
- Flexibility to handle directional changes and ability to concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Work with cross functional team members to develop business cases to support systems needs for customers.
- · Provides information technology support services in the delivery of IT and POS deployment and management.
- · Take a lead in provisioning first level technical support for the POS infrastructure.
- · Manages fault resolutions and attend to requests from the call centre and other end-users.
- · Liaise with the Service Desk team to ensure trouble tickets and incidents are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner in line with agreed SLA.
- · Ability to develop and document procedures and processes
- Create and maintain communication plans, providing accurate and timely information for status updates and other communication opportunities, leveraging multiple communication mediums
- Proactively research/ join POS forums to keep abreast of technologies that might benefit the POS team
- Ability to effectively maintain productive relationships and deliver valued services to multiple peer organizations of varying capabilities and with different requirements
- Ability to review project work products for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Ability to review ongoing and proposed projects to identify opportunities for reuse and process improvement
- Ability to lead, manage, and continually improve with complex projects and support responsibilities.
- · Prior experience in the Point of Sale and Payment (Hardware, Software, Payment Services and Merchant Services) space is a must.
- · Personal characteristics including: integrity, flexibility, strong interpersonal skills, self-confidence, results oriented, execution mentality and a strong sense of ownership,
and analytical skills.
- · High quality leadership presence capable of influencing others and driving behavioral change.
- · Ability to work well under pressure and respond to change resourcefully to achieve objectives.
- · Ability to identify positive and negative growth trends and build a plan to continue or combat, respectively.
- · Awareness to prioritize tasks and projects using decision making matrix.
- · High level of business savvy, maturity, judgment and objectivity. In exploring new POS market niche.
- · Strong computer proficiency, specifically with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint in MS Office applications.
- · Experience leading/ participating with Technology groups in virtual/cooperative organizations
- · Experience and understanding of multiple aspects of Technology infrastructure technologies, Retail Technologies, application development, and mission-critical production support.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- A first degree from a reputable university preferred.
- A minimum of (5) years experience in administering and supporting POS management with a proven record of success. Telecoms experience will be an added advantage.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification Will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Kindly send a detailed resume to: email@example.com on or before 20/03/2015. And indicate the job title as subject of the e-mail.
Only Short listed Candidates will be invited for an interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.