Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Cook, Abuja (2 Weeks)
Summary of Key Objectives:
• Objective 1: To plan resident’s meals on a weekly basis.
• Objective 2: To cook quality and balanced diet meals for residents (Mon-Friday), and consistently meet the expectations of majority of the team
• Objective 3: To buy quality food items at the right quantity, keep record of usage, manage stock and ensure proper storage.
• Objective 4: To clean the kitchen and keep it tidy, and ensure the kitchen is well organized.
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
• Professional training in culinary arts; including safe and hygienic food handling, food storage and preparation; as well as menu planning, portion control.
• Time management
• Food safety knowledge
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• FoodSafe certification
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday March 8, 2015 will not be considered.