If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Capricorn Marine Technologies Plc was incorporated in July 1998, to carry on business as Ship Builders, Boats and all water crafts building, repairs, refurbishment including but not limited to Tugs, barges, marine infrastructures etc. Import, manufacture, and distribute Ship spares, stores, ships, boats, docks etc and any other maritime trade as per the Memorandum and Articles of Association. The Company commenced operations in October 1998 and has since been very active in all aspects of the Ship and Boat building industry in Nigeria.
Capricorn Marine Technologies is recruiting to fill the position of:
- As a Marine Engineering Officer you are the technical expert on board ships and are responsible for the ship's structures, propulsion systems, electrical generation and distribution, and domestic and associated mechanical services.
- Responsibilities also include the main and auxiliary machinery, engines, automatic and remote control systems, hydraulics, air conditioning and refrigeration, ventilation systems and electrical power generation and conversion equipment.
- In shore based positions you will perform duties in support of the fleet including system specification, acquisition and through-life support, system certification, machinery trials and the training and management of sailors and officers.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training.
- Conducting job evaluation surveys, liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Delivering/overseeing the delivery of training to individuals or groups of employees
- Compiling and presenting information implementing, advising about and monitoring appraisal schemes
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes ensuring employees receive statutory required training.
- A minimum of 3 years experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
- Only applicants with sea experience should apply with cover letter detailing experience.
- Applications without cover letter will not be considered.