PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
To provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HC team. The candidate will work closely with the HC line Managers and other employees to ensure high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
To provide HR support to the Human Capital unit in the following areas:
Recruitment and Selection:
• Work closely with the HC Executives and Manager to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles.
• Update recruitment website.
• Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner.
• Co-ordinate assessments and interviews with candidates.
• Ensure recruitment trackers are maintained.
• Schedule joiners for medical examination.
• Upload joiners' information onto the relevant systems.
• Ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
• Manage the leave system.
• Registering of joiners, communicating inclusions and hospital changes to Health Management Organisation as well as, processing payment of medical premiums.
• Ensure that Staff are aware of the policies and procedures.
• Regular update of headcount status on firm’s internal communication system.
• Maintain staff and general filing system.
• Other duties that maybe assigned.
• Degree in related field with not less than Second Class Upper division with at least 6 credits in one (1) sitting.
• CIPM/CIPD will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 1 year HR Generalist Experience.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced Human Capital unit.
• Ability to build effective relationships with Management and employees in all levels of the firm.
• Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Ability to stay calm when faced with difficult situation.
• Strong knowledge of both local and international employment law and HR best practice.
• Excellent people management skills, approachable.
• Excellent team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Intuitiveness and attention to details.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Job Summary & Purpose
To ensure effectiveness in engagement delivery and practice management through the application of technical know-how and general project management expertise required to engage and satisfy client needs.
• Provides team leadership on small-to-medium size projects involving the coaching & development, motivation and support in staff appraisal
• Maintains sound client relationships
• Communicate relationships to appropriate partners or leaders
• Provides technical guidance in applying PwC’s finance and accounting methodology in all engagements
• Monitors costs against budgets, prepares and follows-up ob bill collections
• Provides honest and timely feedback to staff
• Prepares high quality reports
• Participates in business development initiatives that will involve identifying appropriate opportunities for the firm
• Assists in the preparation of proposals that are consistent with the firm standards
• Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration or related field
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in the Finance/ Treasury/ Accounts function in a reputable organisation.
Key Skills and competencies
• Strong accounting technical skills
• Strong knowledge of both local (SAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Skilled in corporate finance methodologies, financial risk management, forecasting and control
• Good knowledge of best practice finance policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of accounting systems and practices
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
• Excellent team building skills.
• Strong analytical and decision making skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong reporting writing and presentation skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proficiency in the use of financial spreadsheet applications.
• Ability to work within tight schedules and timelines.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple engagements and tasks.
• Intuitiveness and attention to detail
• Comfortable at dealing effectively with senior management and managers/staff.
• Must be self motivated, able to work independently and willing to “roll-up their sleeves” to get the job done.
• Must be an individual with a sound knowledge of finance and accounting who is also ready to broaden their skills in other solution sets.
• Must be willing to travel.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.