Stersert Services Limited is recruiting
To deliver professional and quality learning solutions, training and related staff development programmes to all staff of the Channel Operations unit of the Bank’s Personal and Business Banking unit. The initiatives implemented are to align with the strategic intent and direction of the overall business and result in improved individual and business performance. To ensure that all programmes implemented result in positive return on investment for the business.
- • Minimum of a 2.2 first degree in any relevant social science course.
- • A Master’s degree or a Professional certificate in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- • Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in HR / people development roles with a good understanding of delivery of Learning and Development interventions.
- • Previous experience in business line will be an advantage
- Technical competencies
- • Change Management
- • Project Management
- • Facilitation and presentation
- • Business Knowledge & Contribution
- • Knowledge Management
- • Consulting skills
- • Administrative capabilities
- • High level of integrity
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Good customer service orientation
- • Logical thinker
- • Team Player
- • Able to demonstrate and motivate new operational standard
- • Assertive
- • People Management skills
go to method of application »
The position is crucial as this position will involve the most senior level responsibilities of the organization. He/She has the responsibility of running the entire organization, taking all important decisions for the company; ensures processes are followed, the company remains profitable and drives bottom-line of the organization.
- The managing director strive to chart blueprint policies for the company and implements them for the betterment of the employees and the company
- He/she brings new and innovative ideas to the business and looks for opportunities to expand and create a goodwill in the market
- Supervises the progress of individual departments of the company and the overall progress of the company
- Sets business goals and assigns targets to the employees and makes sure that the employees are providing productive results for the company
- Network with other potential clients and competitors in the market and get business tactics and ideas from them
- Develop strategies to boost sales and profits of the company and plan the future prospects of the company
- Monitor and control the company’s performance and finances in accordance with the budgets approved by the Board of Directors.
- Creating a positive and motivating atmosphere in the company and providing better growth opportunities for the employees
- Encourages innovative ideas from the employees and implement them for the benefit of the company
- Plans attractive strategies to retain skilled, hard working and fruitful employees making sure that they are satisfied with the company
- Attends meetings with the board of directors and discusses business issues with them
- Gives presentations and generates reports for the reference of the company and the directors
- Should encompass leadership qualities and should possess decision taking ability
- Enthusiastic and ability to create motivation amongst the employees
- Ready to take challenges and deal with difficult situations
- Should be willing to work for extended hours and possess expert management skills
- Should believe in team work and effectively interact with the clients and the employees
- Strong business development sense, goal-oriented and a good communicator
Experience & Educational Qualifications:
- · Must possess a minimum of 15 years cognate experience out of which 10 years MUST be in a senior managerial position from the FMCG or pharmaceutical industries.
- · A degree in Business Administration or any other relevant social sciences.
- · An MBA or any other relevant master’s degree.
- · Must be a minimum of an associate member of relevant professional bodies.
Method of Application
Forward all applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using the Job Title as subject of application. Application closes 28th February, 2015.