Job in a Renowned NMame in the FMCG Industry via Mindfield Resources Consultancy
Posted on: 16 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
Our client a renowned name in the FMCG industry is looking for an ACE sales professional to lead and accelerate the growth in Nigeria. The organization has envisioned a steep acceleration of growth in Nigeria hence the incumbent needs to come armed with a proven track record in staying ahead of the curve.
- You would be responsible for building the sales and distribution capability, develop the strategy & policy related to pricing ,line up, credit terms, stock holding etc.
- Execute aggressive growth plans, deliver the planned net revenue ,company operating profit and net working capital on a consistent basis.
- Based on your knowledge, functional expertise and local market circumstances you would lead the development and implementation of focused highly effective annual sales plans that ensure delivery of annual objectives.
- Along with the GM you would develop a sales plan for each plan, lead the sales organization in implementing the sales plans, review results vs. targets.
- Leading the management of key customers and distributors.
- You would also be required to lead the design, staffing and training of the sales organization.
- Champion innovative ideas and solutions, develop the sales capacity of the sales organization through leadership and coaching,.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mindfield ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor
- Sales Vacancy at IFFCO
- Jobs at Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited
- Procurement Role at Fan Milk Plc.
- Chief Executive Officer at a Leading FMCG Company
- Entry-level Electrical Technician II (Utilities) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Manufacturing Company