Administrative Job at Nuts About Cakes Limited
Posted on: 7 February, 2015
Deadline: 14 February, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Nuts About Cakes
The concept behind Nuts About Cakes is to create a fun and tasty, yet superior quality snack that people can enjoy anytime. Products by Nuts About Cakes are created using the finest quality selection of ingredients. They are extremely popular as favors at weddings, pre-dinner snacks at social and corporate events, in bars and leisure outlets, and as gifts for all occasions.
- Organize the day to day administrative processes of the MD.
- Help the MD to plan and schedule activities.
- Prepare letter internally and externally on behalf of the MD.
- Carry out confidential assignment for the MD.
- Carry out research, collate information and prepare reports.
- Gathering marketing and customer information for management's use.
- Interfering with customer and representing the organization on behalf of the MD.
- Preparing and providing customers with information as directed by the MD.
- Manage client relationship on behalf of the MD.
- B.Sc in any related field.
- Good understanding of administration and Business processes.
- Strong analytical skills with intellectual disposition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High proficiency in writing business letters.
- Team Player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resumes in Microsoft Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of the email as well as a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nuts About CakesSimilar Jobs
- Pastry Chefs at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Bartender at Pattaya Oriental Restaurant