Customer Care Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 7 February, 2015
Deadline: 13 February, 2015
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Our client, is one of the largest and most successful conglomerates in the industrial, trading and building sectors of Nigeria. We are recruiting for the post of a Customer Relations Officer
- Take responsibility for being the first point of contact for all callers to the Customer Service Centre and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries presented to the Customer Service Centre, identify customer needs, and utilising appropriate questioning and listening skills to identify and offer appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that all computerised systems are used effectively to help process customer enquiries and accurately maintain all records in a time critical environment.
- Deal with all calls received within the Customer Service Centre in line with current Service Level Agreements, policies and procedures.
- Carry out all administrative tasks relating to the Customer Service Centre and any necessary follow-up work in relation to incoming calls.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Group departments, services, policies and procedures in relation to the role.
- Ensure that relevant departments are made aware of concerns raised by customers so that they may carry out corrective action.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent in a relevant social science discipline.
- A Masters degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years relevant professional working experience.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Demonstrate initiative with a results orientation, while exhibiting strong drive and leadership skills.
- Ability to apply innovative approaches, to work in team, analyze and summarize and also pay attention to details and objectives.
- Possess a good understanding of business processes.
- Ability to drive client focused outcomes.
- Candidate must possess strategic business focus and strong communication skills.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Germaine Auto Centre
- Sales Vacancy at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at School Kits Limited
- Job Vacancies at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Accounting Vacancy at a Leading Grocery Store Via EZ37 Solutions
- Facility Manager at Artee Group