The JobMag - We are a specialist recruitment firm, dedicated also to training and general human resource development concerns. We are mostly committed to placing eligible candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions, hence "the right people, for the right jobs".
The JobMag is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
• Obtains profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
-Must understand hospitality
- Must understand safety, PPE
- Must be able to coordinate properly
- Must be able to peruse Agreements
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management,
Strong confidence level, Excellent communication skills (Oral and written), Good Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualification and Experiences
-Must have a Bachelor degree
-Must have experience in the hospitality industry
• A postgraduate degree will be an advantage
• A professional experience with 3 years in positions involving the management of an important team.
Interested and qualified candidates should fill and SUBMIT the application.
For further Enquiries, Contact:
254, Herbert Macaulay Way,