NES Global Talent has an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join a multinational business with over 10,000 employees in Nigeria. You'll assist in the management of recruitment and talent services for their various business units at all levels from operations through to director level.
• Provide technical oversight of all issues related to or effecting the Systems Engineering Design aspects of the SPS equipment to ensure compliance with Contract specifications and requirements. Give much-needed System Engineering support to the SPS Package Engineering Leads.
• Ensure implementation in his/her own discipline of all HSE and QC requirements and report to SPS Engineering Manager on any deviation.
• Liaise with Company specialists within technical departments to ensure conformance of SPS Contractor’s proposed designs with, or for approval to derogate from, Company specifications.
• Be the Leader for all SPS Systems Engineering related documentation, Approver on system-specific documents, consolidating comments within Prodom in accordance with the Contract and Work Time Schedule ensuring consistency with Contract Specifications and requirements.
• Liaise with other SPS Company disciplines to ensure that internal interfaces and transverse technical requirements are adequately incorporated into the definition of SPS design documentation.
• Active participation in any technical interface workshops and in resolution of interface design issues between SPS and other packages
• Provide required support to ICAPS Leader for review and evaluation of SPS pre-commissioning, commissioning and Equipment hand-over deliverables from SPS Contractor to ensure compliance with Company specifications and incorporation of requirements into design specifications.
• Provide assistance to the SPS Engineering Manager, taking the lead for follow-up of SPS Contractor activities related to SPS Systems engineering design activities such as PFDs, P&IDs, Flow Assurance, Thermal Performance/Hydrate management, follow up of HAZOP/HAZID actions to ensure implementation, continuous monitoring of the Drill Centre Layouts for any changes (initiated from other Egina packages) and impact assessment, Operability Reviews, decommissioning studies, etc,
• Assist SPS Engineering Manager in the identification and management of Risk associated with Systems Engineering Activities within the package. To be reviewed on a monthly basis.
• Ensure overall design verification plan is implemented and all the required SPS studies and analyses are carried out in a timely and correct fashion.
• Report Systems engineering progress regularly, formally through weekly and monthly reports, to the SPS Engineering Manager, highlighting critical problems and identifying potential schedule and cost impacts. Propose recovery and ensure technical implementation by the Contractor. Develop and monitor KPIs for the overall engineering scope.
• Evaluation of the commercial aspects of the SPS Systems Engineering issues with particular emphasis on Contract Execution strategy including schedule, QA / QC requirements and interface management.
• Review and management of Contractor’s technical resources, identifying that they are adequate (and competent) for achieving the discipline works
• Participate to preparation of the Change Order Appraisal Procedures and Documentation.
• Assist in the resolution of technical and execution related queriesfrom both the SPS Contractor and Company teams. Review proposed deviations and give recommendation for project management approval.
• Organise and / or represent Company for System and General Engineering related matters in meetings with the SPS Contractor, Company Project Teams and Corporate entities.
• Contribute to continuous compilation of lessons learned for conversion into Project Feedback and for use in compilation of Close-Out Report.
• Produce Close-out Report for Systems Engineering related activities.
• Lead the System Engineering Unit and delegate to Subsea System Engineer as necessary.
• Mentor System Engineer and Trainee(s) within the unit, ensuring performance targets are established and monitored
• Deputise for SPS Engineering Manager on an as needed basis
• To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
• To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
• To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
• To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
• To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
• In doubt to ask questions to gain clarification.
• To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
Qualifications and experience
• Education: Professional engineer.
• Qualification: > 10 years experience in Subsea Production Systems and / or a discipline of SPS. Demonstrable knowledge of intra SPS discipline interfaces. Previous experience of Company / Operator Representation during Detail Engineering phase is an advantage.
• Mobility: Placement is in Lagos, Nigeria at SPS Contractor location with the potential for international trips.
• Language: English fluent.
A leading operator with projects across Nigeria are looking to recruit an experiennced PV QC Superintedent to based in Lagos, Ngeria.
* Good knowldge of APMI, ANSI, API Codes relating FPSO's
* UT Inspection.
* BSC Degree.
* ISO/ Quality Certs.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.