Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Head of IT for our client who is a Multinational FMCG Organization
Purpose of the Job
The core purpose of the class teacher is to ensure that every child in their care reaches their full potential, regardless of the starting point. The class teacher should ensure that every child should be given the personal, social and academic skills to achieve and attain success; to be the best they can be.
· Teaching inspiring, engaging lessons
· Ensuring every child makes progress in their learning in every lesson
· Planning and preparing high quality, differentiated lessons that provide both support and challenge as needed
· Establishing a safe, happy classroom environment that assists learning (including quality displays and sound behaviour management strategies)
· Marking work, assessing and providing high quality feedback to children to help them to achieve; target setting
· Reporting regularly and in detail to parents
· Developing students moral, social and personal development
· Providing pastoral care
· Engaging in professional development as an individual, with colleagues from within school and as part of the wider global community
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
· Post Graduate Certificate in Education awarded in the UK or International equivalent
· At least two years successful teaching experience in the classroom
· UK experience teaching the English National Curriculum
· A global outlook
Desirable Experience and Skills:
· Experience of teaching students with English as an Additional Language
· Experience of using a range of formative and summative assessment techniques to track achievement and progress
· Experience of using assessment data to set targets for children and to inform planning
· Experience of planning exciting, purposeful lessons that meet the needs of all learners
· A working knowledge of the new English National Curriculum framework and an understanding of how this might be adapted for use in an international school setting
· The ability to forge outstanding relationships with the individual pupils in the class
· An understanding of the needs of parents, particularly in an international setting
Desirable Personal Attributes:
· Passionate, enthusiastic educator
· Motivated self-starter; an innovative mind set
· An effective communicator
· Ability to be a team player, a collaborator – a trusted colleague
· Ability to see alternative perspectives
· Ability to lead – and to follow
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Good sense of humour
· Calm demeanour and grace under pressure
· Global outlook
· Willingness to engage with CPD
· Attention to detail
· Organisational and time management skills
· Ability to adhere to deadlines
Candidates should hold a current Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure or the equivalent for countries lived in outside the UK.
Propose, implement & monitor brand marketing plans to achieve sales profit & market share objectives for the organization’s brands in Nigeria. In addition, this role has a responsibility to deliver a robust, viable, and sustainable business model and an innovation pipeline in order to win/compete effectively in the marketplace. This position will form part of the management team, and as such will require broader business understanding
The responsibilities are focused on managing the performance of assigned brands within the region’s portfolio. The individual will contribute to the development of brand strategy and manage the development and execution of tactical plans to realize or exceed agreed brand objectives.
Job Function: Marketing
Reports to: General Manager; Regional Marketing Director
· Prepare & implement effective brand marketing and trade marketing plans to achieve volume, profit & market shares targets within agreed budgets, in line with agreed strategy.
· Ensure effective communication & co-ordination of brand marketing and trade marketing plans with all the relevant departments within the company.
· Together with the media planning and buying agencies, develop & recommend media plan within agreed media strategy and consistent with the brand’s media key beliefs and principles.
· Brief relevant activation agencies to develop the support activities for the agreed marketing and trade marketing plans.
· Propose and control support budgets for assigned brands to ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed levels.
· Regularly monitor various marketing and trade marketing executions to ensure we maximize our ROI as well as ensuring perfect executions
· Make inputs into the Portfolio development for the different brands through the Sub-Saharan Marketing Lead into the various brand boards
· Study & interpret sales performance and competitor activities and recommend long term brand strategy development.
· Liaise with Field Sales Representatives on market trends and incorporation of ideas in business development.
· Participate in sales forecasting and make appropriate marketing recommendations to optimize brand performance.
· Together with the Consumer and Market Insight (CMI) Lead, develop the consumer and Shopper Insight research Needs for the Nigerian market and support the execution of the research efforts.
· Analyze CMI data (Consumers, Shoppers and Trade) with the aim of generating useful consumer and market insights that supports the strategic intent of the business in Nigeria
· Prepare and make professional presentations to senior management as required to ensure they are aware of key factors affecting brand performance and to gain agreement for development plans.
· Support other West African Export Markets where necessary
· Degree in Marketing/ Business Management required
· A marketing professional with minimum 5 years of progressive postgraduate Brand management experience within an FMCG environment.
· Have a combination of applied & theoretical Marketing knowledge
· Demonstrated success in multiple brand experiences in 1 or more segments.
· Demonstrated success in brand experiences, which may include new, growing, established, large and small brands.
· Success in developing and executing sustaining brand strategies resulting in clear impact.
· Ability to develop consistent and logical proposals based on sound analysis and with an appreciation of wider business consequences.
· Sound project management skills linked with effective communication and ability to coordinate multiple activities.
· A team player with the potential to develop & coach associates.
Key Supporting Competencies
· Strategic Agility
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Building effective teams
· Priority setting
· Conflict Management
Key Functional Competencies and Technical Skills
· Business Planning skills
· Integrated Business Planning with Sales
· Innovation Management
· Consumer/Customer understanding
· Communication Plan Development
· Agency Management
· Strategic Branding Skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.