Sence Nigeria is recruiting a Customer Service Delivery Supervisor and an Admin Oficer/Book keeper
Roles and Responsibilities
The following are the roles and responsibilities for this role:
• Deliver all social media activities on social media platforms both for the company and clients.
• Been able to create inspiring quotes and tips that draws attention to our website.
• Have adequate knowledge of creating and writing blog posts.
• Source for clients whom we can manage their profiles this includes and is not limited to: website designing, professionally written corporate profiles, expanding social media exposure for the clients
• Provide a monthly written report, highlighting achievements for the month and also focus for the coming month.
• Liaise with other departmental staff to ensure every client that all CC clients have been called atleast once during the month.
• Issue out monthly newsletters giving insightful Tips for various fields of interest for our clients.
• Ability to create Quality surveys that will guide the department to analyse and forecast areas of interest for Alexis’s clients
• Proactively crosssell the Alexis Consult’s services to enquirers this includes and is not limited to:
• Cc services, ie. Selling cc as a service and also looking out for key areas to improve on the clients business delivery, handle social media activities such as twitter, facebook, pininterest etc.
• Collect customer feedbackby making clear notes on an enquiry/complaint, channelling them to relevant members of staff and by ensuring the answer is given on time.
• Act proactively regularly communicate to colleagues to ensure a good knowledge of all products of Alexis Consult and their updates
• Research and package content from internal and external resources to develop insightful and engaging corporate narratives
• Develop special communication projects in support of key corporate communications priorities
• Help executives assimilate content and fine-tune delivery
• Identify and vet prospective venues for appearances that augment or otherwise complement communication programs and initiatives
• Work with communication teams to identify opportunities to promote and distribute appearances and related materials to increase visibility and impact
• Repackage materials as needed to ensure content and concepts extends into other communication efforts
• Answer partners/stakeholders/staff enquiries (phone, email, face to face) about the company.
• Put together activities/programmes/internal meetings.
• Make phone calls at request of projects managers and gather necessary details about project and dissiminate the information in a manner that is clear and understandable
• A key role for the service delivery manager is to constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements.
• Conduct evaluations with customers on the phone and via e-mail and setting customer satisfaction goals on various individual criteria as well as the total customer experience.
• Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective.
• To reduce costs and streamline the process without adversely impacting the client experience, he might eliminate paperwork, unnecessary service steps or non-value-added features.
• Deliver professional customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Provide professional answers to customers’ enquiries of different nature and format in accordance with Alexis Consult’s standards and business processes.
Job type Full time
• Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to deliver technical presentations competently.
• Must be commercially aware,able to identify&effectivelycommunicatecommercial opportunities
• Able to produce and deliver relevant andeffective training asrequired and necessary both into Managed Services staff and customers where relevant
• Must aspire to a culture of service excellence,always putting thecustomer, our people and our business at thecentre of everything they do.
• Highly skilled written and oral communicator.
• Strong ability to multi-task and solve problem.
• Proven conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Work experience minimum of 2 years
Upper salary range 90,000-100,000
Roles and Responsibilities
The following are the roles and responsibilities of this role:
• Prepare budgets for each month
• Keep track of all expenses made during the month and prepare detailed expense sheet detailing what and why such payments were made
• Answer all queries as regards prepared budgets and expense sheets
• Put in invoices with clients, pick up cheques and handle all account related issues
• Ensure all invoices are put into the budget to ensure timely payments for the company’s service providers.
• Ensure all cheques are paid into the company’s accounts
• Ensure staff account numbers are updated in the company database
• Reimbursements/retirement reconciliation
• File for VAT on a monthly basis
• Assist and support the manager in designing, implementing and operating the accounting system
• Registering/booking of all incoming invoices
• Keeping up filing system for all types of invoices, reimbursement forms, and statistics
• Organizing invoices and payments related to training events
• Follow up on payments on invoices
• Preparation, control and follow up of invoices to be authorized/ signed by the MD and/or directors of the company.
• Preparing and updating tables
• Preparing of the annual end of year accounts
• Act as the main liaison point for day-to-day accounting business and other regular administrative work.
• Effect payments orders, purchase orders, follow up of reminders.
• Preparation of a weekly/monthly financial report.
• Preparing purchase orders for all services and equipment
• Follow-up and control of correct and timely transfer of funds to service providers, including sending reminders.
• Taking action if invoices were incorrectly filled in or paid out.
• Assist the financial managers in preparing payment requests to be further processed by the Paying Authority
• Preparing project payment requests and forwarding to the Paying Authority.
• Providing support and assistance to staff.
• Supporting the directors in a financial role
• Liaise with delivery coordinators to issue invoices
• Sales order processing
• Purchase order processing
• Bookkeeping and bank reconciliation
• Supplier payments at the month end
• VAT return quarterlyKeeping quick Books accounts up to date
• Keeping product costings up to date
• stock control in and stock take entry
• Management of agent's commission
• Assisting with general office duties including answering the phone and dealing with enquiries
• Credit check all new and existing customers
• Any other duties relating to finances
• Keeping financial information on up to date
• Extensive Knowledge of Quickbooks.
• Knowledge of company policies, procedures, products and services
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Think analytically and be a problem solver.
• Communicate effectively, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
• Read, analyze, and interpret reports.
• Work independetly, completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
• Have adequate knowledge of all office applications
• Knowledge of cashbook and finance systems
• Customer service skills
• working knowledge of expense claims
• ability to work in a fast paced department
Work experience: minimum of 2 years
Upper salary range: 80,000.00
To apply for these positions, click here