Best Search Recruitment Limited is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience.
Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
Our services are wider than most of our competitors and we hope this web site will show you more about our innovation and creativity whether you are seeking a new role, or an HR professional or hiring line manager wanting to find out more about us.
Best Search Recruitment Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Enable and drive ethical business conduct through the effective implementation of the Integrity & Compliance program at the local level.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES ESTABLISH COMPLIANCE
- Establish compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines / implementing procedures (CoC, BPO, Anti-Bribery [AB] and *P3’s) and on applicable local laws and regulations incl. industry code, where applicable [*P3s include NP4, SP3, OTCP3 etc]. Align local standards with global minimal standards and ensure that in all cases the most stringent is applied.
- Establish processes and SOPs for relevant policies.
- Support the CCH in the assessment of Compliance coverage, skills and resources.
- Establish an annual local training plan for CoC, BPO, AB, P3s (and ensure on-boarding and annual refreshers on compliance standards and business practices are conducted).
- Regularly monitor the completion of (e)-training courses and (e)-certification of CoC, and take appropriate action to ensure the agreed completion target for (e)-training (95%) and (e)-certification of CoC (100%) are met. Ensure system for documenting and evidencing training completion is followed.
- Champion speak-up, transparency and a culture of integrity throughout the organization.
- Actively involve country / region leadership to leverage integrity messages and to maintain high level of awareness (Tone from the Top).
- Continually provide advice and guidance to the business on compliance topics and challenges (including on the required approval processes).
- Together with the relevant members of the local management team, foster ethical behavior by ensuring compliance criteria are included in objectives / incentive process.
- Advise country management on compliance related topics and compliance aspects of major initiatives.
- Actively follow trends in the market, regulatory environment including in business practices.
- Actively engage in industry associations and other compliance related stakeholder groups.
- Actively participate in Country Compliance Meetings (organized by CCH) and share best practices.
- Support the CCH in the identification and realization of cross-divisional synergies.
- Assess risks. Inform country leadership and CCH on identified compliance risks. Align compliance risk mitigation plan with management and CCH.
- Conduct self-assessments to monitor the status of the compliance program, within the respective division at local level. Ensure a self-assessment is conducted annually.
- Regularly update country leadership and regional / global compliance (of your respective division) and the CCH on the status of the compliance program.
- Involvement in a process to conduct third-party due diligence together with relevant functions.
- Ensure allegations of misconduct are reported in a timely manner to the BPO.
- Inform Global Division Compliance Head and Country Management of areas which represent a material compliance or reputational risk.
- If possible and as requested, support or conduct investigations of alleged misconduct based on allocation of responsibility by the BPO.
- Support country management in proposing and implementing sanctions relating to BPO cases for consistency of sanctions throughout the country (BPO resolution process).
- Following the closing of the investigation by the BPO, identify and support implementation of corrective actions to prevent recurrence of misconduct in consultation with Global Division Compliance Head and Country Management.
- University Degree in business or law or other relevant subject matter.
- Fluent English and local language.
- Experience in project and process management; experience in the healthcare industry.
- Solid knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, its dynamics and customer needs.
- Ability to represent the organization externally on integrity / compliance topics.
- Ability to question and improve status quo.
- High personal integrity.
- Experience with corporate responsibility and with balancing global standards and local cultures.
- Character to resist business pressure.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Solid presentation and advocacy skills.
- Passion for business integrity topic and impeccable integrity track record.
- Results driven, disciplined and excellent in multi-tasking.
go to method of application »
This role is responsible to prepare, develop and analyse financial information to ensure that the management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
Summary of Duties:
- Manage Management Accounting activity on a daily basis
- Prepare statutory accounts, accurately and on time
- Prepare periodic financial analyses and business intelligence reports
- Create and implement a robust management reporting framework in order to facilitate fact-based decision making by management
- Drive the annual forecasting and budget process
- Provide monthly variance analysis with commentaries
- Commercial support and analysis to all functions across the organisation
- Create and implement financial models to aid decision making
- Develop and implement relevant KPIs and performance drivers and track them systematically
- Provide regular cash management reports and forecasting
- Ensure proper costing (factory accounting) and cost control measures
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Prepare schedules and support annual audits
Qualifications and Experience:
- A BSc in accounting or business is essential, preferably with a Masters degree
- Associate member of CIMA, ICAN or ACCA
- 3-10 years experience in the FMCG industry accounting/ finance roles
- Demonstrates understanding of costing, budgeting and forecasting
- Have a sound knowledge of IFRS
- Advance Excel and business modelling skills
- Proactive with making sense of available financial data with a view of improving operational efficiency
- Able to interpret data swiftly and interested in understanding the business in-depth
- Experience of working with an ERP system would be advantageous
go to method of application »
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.