Current Recruitment at Catena Agency Limited
Posted on: 11 December, 2014
Deadline: 22 December, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Catena Agency Limited
Catena Agency Limited - We at Catena Agency believe that travelling and studying aboard is a better education than school itself, hence we are positioned to offer assistance to you from the moment you decide you want to study abroad to when you set foot on the campus of your choice.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Provision of second level desktop and mobile support services for all PC users.
- Provision of daily setup and support services for video conferences and meetings in the primary office locations.
- Installation, configuration and deployment of user-end IT equipment including laptops, desktops, monitors, printers, scanners, personal digital assistants, iphones and other peripherals.
- Provision of second level support for user-end IT equipment.
- Installation of manually installed applications. Provision of second-level support for applications.
- Provision of onsite support during system update, upgrade and deployment projects.
- Participation in the design and implementation of new operational processes.
- Creation, maintenance and improvement of installation procedures, user guides and other process
- documentation within area of authority.
- Accurate and prompt reporting of activities and tasks within area of responsibility as defined by own hierarchy.
- Provision of training and detailed guidance to all users in the effective use of systems, products and services available to them.
- Maintains know-how through technological watch and/or training. Recommendation of technology solutions.
- Within a broad area of competence, investigates issues and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take.
- Provide inventory documentation of all IT equipment deployed or retrieved from users.
- Ensure updates are provided to the Inventory Management personnel work activities for meeting and video conference support services work activities for contractor’s user support engineers for offsite meeting location.
- A minimum of a B.Sc. in Computer Science, B.Eng or other related discipline.
- Versatile in Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX environment, Desktop OS and Server (Windows 2000 - 2012; Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8), backend servers: DC, DNS, WINS, DHCP, EXCHANGE, CITRIX METAFRAME, NETAPP.
- Relevant IT certifications Listed below is a major criteria.
- IT Certifications e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft certifications including MCTS (with at least one client workstation oriented certification e.g. Windows Vista, Microsoft Exchange client e.t.c.), MCITP and ITIL.
go to method of application »
- Sorting of all archive documents according to the Company approved document retention policy into “VALID”, “OBSOLETE” and “USELESS”.
- Entry/Update of all “VALID” document details (Document number etc.)Into the Company archive management software and arrangement of “VALID” documents into archive boxes according to the specified criteria.
- Transfer of the content of mutilated or torn boxes into new archive boxes.
- Labeling of archive boxes with approved codes and arrangement of archive boxes on their designated positions on archive shelves.
- Packaging of all Documents identified for movement to or from the main archive location.
- Labeling all packages.
- Movement of the Document where required.
- Perform regular quality checks on the Data entered into the database.
- Shall collate and provide reporting of activities for the entire team.
- A minimum of Second Class degree or its HND equivalent in Library sciences or any related Subject.
- Versatile in Microsoft Windows environment, Desktop OS (Windows 2003 - 2012; Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages, Word and Excel and Internet
- Relevant certification is a major criterion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Catena Agency LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag
- Teacher - Early Years at Management FIRST