ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people
As a Sales Manager you will be part of the Process Automation (PA) division in Lagos. The Process Automation division delivers integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. These industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals, cement, minerals, marine and turbocharging.
As a Sales Manager your tasks will be as follows:
• Maintain links and knowledge of local Suppliers, Channel Partners and Business Partners, to possibly cooperate with ABB in the marketing and sales strategies so defined
• Provide Local Division Manager (LDM) and related Local Business Units (LBUs) with elements for drafting (and maintaining updated) Business Plans at the assigned Markets and Countries
• Coordinate with LDM and LBUs, develops & ensures implementation of same business plans at OEM, EPC and final customers operating in the countries assigned.
• Maintain consistent and close inter-relations among local ABB Organizations in the assigned Countries, LD and LBUs.
• Build up and maintain long lasting relationship with prospective, existing and new Customers.
• Provide LD and LBUs with exhaustive reports of CAPEX and Pursuit List at short and mid-terms at Customers, in the assigned Countries.
• Provide LD and LBUs with reports of markets and competition in the assigned Countries.
• Follow up on the Strategy, Marketing & Sales Implementation mentioned above, cooperates with LD and LBUs to plan and carry out pursues at Customers in the assigned Countries.
• In view of possible cooperation with ABB in the bids formulation, maintains links and knowledge of local Suppliers, Channel Partners and Business Partners in the assigned Countries.
• Provide LD and LBUs with Request For Quotations for Purchase Orders.
• Front-ends Customers in the assigned Countries during bid stage, helping LD and LBUs in the preparation, submission and negotiation of the bids until negotiation and conclusion of Purchase Order.
• Define drives sales actions to be executed by LBUs Sales Workforce.
• Upon conclusion of Purchase Order, provides support to Project management maintaining link and contact at subject Customer.
Ideally you'll hold Bachelor Degree in Engineering field with a minimum 10-15 years of experience in Marketing and Sales of Process Industries in the assigned African Countries and fluency in both spoken & written English language is a must. French language is a plus.
As a Tax Specialist, you will be part of the Supporting Functions in ABB Nigeria based in Lagos. ABB is World’s leader in Power Products, Power Systems, Process Automation, and Low Voltage products.
As a Tax Specialist your tasks will be as follows:
• Involvement in negotiations/dealings nationally in a multitude of complex Tax Matters (including Tax Audits, Transfer Pricing for Goods and Services, Contracting Business, M&A, Intra-group Arrangements, Tax accounting and Reporting, HR Taxes, VAT, Financing and local based tax matters etc.)
• Memberships in cross-functional Project Teams / SteeCo
• Heading country tax function
• Actively facilitating knowledge sharing
• Defining, implementing and following-through on new policy settings
• Identifying tax planning opportunities and risks of non-compliance by proposing measures
• Obtaining support from peers, Cluster and Global Tax Functional Team and Country Management and implementing the measures
Ideally you'll hold Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Commerce with a minimum 5 years of experience in Taxing field and fluency in both spoken & written English language is a must.
Use the links below to apply
If you require any further information about the position, please contact us on: email@example.com