Vacancy in a Multinational Automobile Company via Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 7 December, 2014
Deadline: 22 December, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a multinational automobile firm that produces and assembles cars. We are recruiting to fill the position of Logistic / Industrial / Quality Cordinator
- To be a link between the local and international firm, and also to be in-charge of quality control, and Logistics of the local assembling plant.
The function in the organization
- Hierarchically linked to the International General Delegate within Nigeria.
- Functionally linked to International Logistics, Industrial and Quality Divisions.
- Facilitate communications between International and local company on all Logistics, Industrial and Quality matters.
- Coordinate all international management technical assistances to be implemented related to manufacturing activities: statement of work definition for additional technical assistances, local monitoring and follow up of the missions.
- Control the DKD kits being delivered at the PAN plant before re-assembly.
- By delegation of international mgt Quality Director, stop deliveries of P cars manufactured by Locals in case of major discrepancy and authorize resumption of deliveries.
- Carry out quality reporting and animation.
- Manage claims on products, quality alerts, and quality after sales feedback.
- To be the International Logistics operational contact for Local Plant.
- To help local plant to run Logistics Master Plan implementation with international plant.
- To assist LP in defining their needs of technical assistance from IP for Logistics matters.
- To assist LP in defining indicators and survey plans to ensure that Logistics will match requirement in terms of quality, reliability, and profitability.
- To ensure and improve the efficiency of the relation between LP and IP for Logistics follow up (CBU ordering, CBU deliveries and claims).
- To help LP’s departments to take into account Logistics in the development of new projects with IP.
- To represent IP’s Production in LP environment.
- To ensure a follow-up of the orders until the shipment.
- To participate to LP daily production monitoring meeting.
- To validate LP orders in IP ordering system for parts and components used for assembly of company vehicles (fixing parts, wrong parts and defective parts).
- To ensure a follow-up of the disassembling production through a file with the data about VIN number, engine number, receiving date, disassembling date, packing off date, consignment date, load number, TC number.
- To ensure a follow-up of the assembly production through a file with the data about VIN number, engine number, load number, receiving date, EMON date, SMON date, ECOM date shipment date
- During the launching phase, to monitor the delivery of the equipment and material according to the agreed planning and the availability of the staff to be trained during the launching phase.
- To represent IP’s Quality in LP environment including disassembling by sub-licensee.
- To check how Local Plant improvement plans are coherent with International Plant Quality rules.
- To participate to local plant daily quality monitoring meeting.
- To ask LP to stop delivery of the assembled cars to the dealers for major incidents, and confirm delivery resumption after corrective actions.
- To give IP agreement for corrective actions on major defects regarding safety parts and regulations; then to register the VIN of the first corrected vehicle.
- To be watchful of the Quality of the CBU vehicles and components delivered by IP.
- To organize meetings with International plants on the quality problems detected by LP.
- To communicate to IP the LP technical requirements (data, parts) to support the defect correction process.
- To communicate to LP information’s on corrective action settled by IP for defects occurred during production in local plant.
- To alert IP for the detection of major issues having potential impact on cars already sold.
- To support and follow the incident resolution progress plan of LP.
- To inform LP for the Product Modifications that may have an impact on LP production and quality process.
- To manage with LP a monthly meeting concerning the warranty claims and valid the claims under the IP’s responsibility
Security and Confidentiality
- To respect confidentiality for all information’s related to IP and LP
- To make sure of the strict application of all legal obligations and official regulations within the scope of the cooperation between IP and LP
- Transfer of activities in case of absence
- The responsibility will be transferred to the IP General Delegate in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5 years of experience in After-Sales, Production or Quality
- Complementary skills: Good knowledge of the IT tools used in P organization
- Languages: French / English
- Competences: Autonomy, Communication, Sense of negotiation,
- Knowledge of automotive technology and Knowledge of dealerships
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited