Latest Recruitment Process at Citibank
Posted on: 3 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Wherever people come together to imagine something, create something, build something, we're there to help make it real. For over 200 years. Around the world.
Drawing on our global experience and 200-year history, Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with innovative banking solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Our goal is to deliver products and services that exceed expectations and help customers confidently achieve their goals today and in the future.
- Performs moderately complex audits related to Compliance and KYC, AML and Sanctions in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
- Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of the Financial Service Industry, especially those associated with the Compliance, KYC, AML and Sanctions space.
- Knowledge of financial services KYC, AML and Sanctions regulations, standards, and standard business internal policies as they apply to a large global financial institution.
- Greater than 7 years of experience in areas related to banking regulations, Compliance / AML programs, local standards, and internal policies
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Financial Sector Specialist at the World Bank Group
- Python Developers at Cousant Limited
- Jobs at CardinalStone Capital Advisers (CCA)
- Latest Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Senior Accountant At CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc
- Litigation Officer in a Leading Nigerian Bank - Oscar Temple
- Team Member, Tax Team at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Graduate Payment Specialists at BitPesa