Our Golden Penny Food Basket is a bundle of great brands guaranteed to deliver nourishment for your daily well being and maximum enjoyment. Our products are made with the finest quality materials and are available everywhere in pocket friendly sizes to suit the differing tastes and lifestyle of individual and family needs.
Our dedicated employees make sure that we can fulfill our Promise.
As part of HR strategic plan to ensure a high degree of multi-skilled technicians and adequate manning required in our operational units, our Technical Internship/Apprenticeship scheme will commence February 2015. The scheme aims to attract vibrant technical school graduates for multi-skill development.
- 2 years of classroom, workshop practice and hands-on practical experience on basic mechanical production operations and maintenance
- Candidate should possess good communication skills and aptitude for self-development
- Multi-skill with better employability
- Attractive allowance package
- Company internal certification
- Equipped to fill available vacancies in FMN
- Technical school leavers not more than 23 years
- Possess WAEC Technical, Federal Craft or NABTEB and Trade Test Certificates
- Core subjects to include Machining/Fitting, Welding and Fabrication, Technical Drawing, Mathematics, English, Physics, Industry safety and Maintenance
go to method of application »
Effective delivery of classroom and workshop learning / coaching materials to trainees and employees as needed. Assists with analysing, designing and developing training needs in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Energetic, safety conscious, self-motivated and goal-oriented with good teaching skills
- B.Sc./HND in any Engineering Discipline
- City & Guilds Advanced Level Certificate - (FTC)
- COREN registration will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a recognized technical training environment
- Hands on coaching experience in production and operations maintenance/repair will be an advantage.
Method of Application
To apply for these positions, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.