Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
The HR Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources polices, programs, and practices.
- 7 - 10 years HR generalist experience with strong employee relations emphasis. Experience working with large number of employees. Work experience in a multinational organization is a definite advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration. Certification in HR is mandatory.
- Experience leading an HR team as well as coaching and counseling management on employee relations matters.
- Knowledge of local labour laws and employment practices to the degree that can provide advice and counsel when appropriate.
- Must be able to professionally handle confidential and proprietary information without compromise.
- Must be able to positively interact with all levels of employees including Management at all levels on a daily basis and manage day to day relationships and interactions.
- Good time management skills, ability to perform simple calculations and understand figures, verbal and written communication skills, and phone etiquette.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Email, and Internet for research.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale