Vacancy at PODEX Associates Limited
Posted on: 18 November, 2014
Deadline: 28 November, 2014
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at PODEX Associates Limited
Are you interested in joining a collaborative, architectural practice, small enough to encourage every person to participate in all aspects of design and management, but large enough to take on significant Civic and Institutional work? Here is an opportunity to apply for the post of an Associate Architect in Lagos, Nigeria
- Applicants should have a Master's Degree in Architecture from an accredited University in Nigeria or foreign equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience Post NYSC (National Youth Service Corp).
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit is mandatory.
- Knowledge of other 3D modelling programs, 3Ds max rendering, Corel Draw Graphics Suite and Adobe Creative Suite programs is a plus.
- Applicants must be highly professional, reliable and passionate, with excellent communication skills, including fluency in English (oral and written).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following materials via email:
A dated cover letter,
A clear, concise and current resume
Representative Portfolio of Works - include both academic and professional works,
to: email@example.com with the title Application - Associate Architect.
Note: If your attachment will exceed 10mb, kindly upload using a Dropbox link. If you have any questions regarding these criteria or the process for review and selection, please contact us by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Inquiry - Associate Architect.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PODEX Associates LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager Vacancy at a Building Materials Company - Executive Solutions
- Job Vacancy at the Churchgate Group
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Human Resource Roles at Arbico Plc
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs