Gopalex Nigeria Limited - Our mission is to provide holistic well being to society through highly effective products, whilst creating economic freedom for all involved. We will help our partners to be the best that they can be, so that, together, we can improve the lives of others and form initiatives to bring about world peace and enlightenment.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- This position will report to the management of the company. Successful candidate will be responsible for training members on product use and provide counseling and medical consultation.
- S/He will also be responsible for planning and implementing various update trainings and product presentations.
- First degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a hospital environment or other related health institution.
- MUST be registered with MDCN.
- Must have a good understanding of patho-physiology of diseases and emerging advances in integrative medicine
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly, valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address and a one page application letter (using the position reference as subject) clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address the application to "The Management of Gopalex Nigeria Limited"
Note: Early submission of applications may be prioritized for interview. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale