International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM is recruiting to fill the below position:
- The IBM WebSphere sales consultant will work directly with customers and IBM sales teams to translate product capabilities into quantifiable and measurable financial benefit specific to the customer. The Sales Consultant will be expected to drive new opportunities via Business Partners, Customer Workshops and engagements at high value accounts and create new opportunities by positioning the Websphere brand in the market.
- He/she will lead workshops that include customer business and IT executives;
- Websphere Sales consultant will require excellent facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, and a creativity that enables the consultant to quickly build a trusted relationship with the customer.
- The WebSphere consultant will be advising clients on the recommended IBM Client's custom architectural approaches that will exploit and effectively utilize IBM's WebSphere Value Proposition Strategy.
- The WebSphere consultant must demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with both direct and indirect WebSphere sellers, client teams, business partners and other teams on opportunities and have the ability to drive business value creation.
- Experience in selling the benefits (Value / ROI) of our WebSphere Business solutions is a key requirement.
- The Applicant will need to have a track record in selling IBM's Software products and services to International Companies. The key IBM Software Brand is WebSphere; however, the ideal applicant must have knowledge of all IBM Software Brand offerings covering Information Management, Tivoli, Rational, as well as ICS Portfolios to propose the best architectural solutions to our clients.
The ideal candidate will be a:
- WebSphere Business Sales/Technical Sales Consultant with a Subject Matter Level expertise in IBM's WebSphere Portfolio products. Experienced sales consultant with the ability to drive value-add discussions around leveraging the broader Portfolio.
- A professional consultant with a high degree of WebSphere Foundation knowledge and industry expertise, with a strong consulting approach.
- The candidate must be willing to travel up to 50%; traveling 3-4 days a week, home on weekends.
- Preferred Language - English / with secondary language - one of the main Second languages (French, Portuguese)
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years experience in selling to c-Level executives
- At least 4 years experience in selling complex solutions to both line of business and IT executives.
- At least 4 years experience in handle multiple, concurrent tasks
- At least 4 years experience in understanding WebSphere’s Portfolio Architecture software
- At least 4 years experience in working with System integrators, Business Partners
- At least 4 years experience in ability to sell Software Solutions
- At least 4 years experience in Africa Selling experience
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in selling to c-Level executives
- At least 5 years experience in selling complex solutions to both line of business and IT executives.
- At least 5 years experience in handle multiple, concurrent tasks
- At least 5 years experience in understanding WebSphere’s Portfolio Architecture software
- At least 5 years experience in working with System integrators, Business Partners
- At least 5 years experience in ability to sell Software Solutions
- At least 5 years experience in Africa Selling experience
Method of Application
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested and suitably qualified canidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale