We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
Website booking monitoring, local hotel's booking fulfillment, hotels payment processing, and local packages development and input. Hotels negotiation & contracting.
1. Check the for paid and unpaid Hotel Booking Requests
- · Monitoring 7days a week, 24hrs a day
- · Contact clients with unpaid requests and attend to their enquiries
- · Providing guidance, direction, whilst apply cross selling and persuasive techniques.
- · Contact hotels and fulfill paid hotel requests
- · Manage and update customer database
- . Respond to Hotel Requests on Research and respond to customer enquiries.
- · Fulfill Requests from Customer Care and Holiday Team (inbound calls); by contacting and committing clients.
- · Package preparation for Hotels
2. Hotel/Client Relations / Database Administration
- · Update Full Hotel details and contact information
- · Hotels rate negotiation and re-negotiation
- · Contact Hotels for room availability /enquiry
- · Contact Hotels for room night reservation and security.
- · Follow up with hotel to fulfill other components booking requests (i.e. airport pickup)
- · Process Hotel Payments with Accounts Department (locally/internationally).
- · Hotels Mystery Shopper
- · Periodically research hotel rack and competitor’s rates in comparison to the organizations’ rates
3. Hotels Reporting
4. Domestic Hotel Contracting
- · Hotel Review and evaluation
- · Hotel Contract Evaluation
- · Local Hotel Upload on the portal
- · Hotel Data & Rate Control/Management
Qualification and Experience:
- · Management degree or other related disciplines
- · Minimum of 2-3 years prior experience in the hospitality industry
- · Good IT Skills
- · Leadership and decision-making abilities
- · Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.