Graduate Vacancies in a Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
Posted on: 12 October, 2011
Deadline: 18 October, 2011
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing
View Jobs posted same day
An upcoming Pharmaceutical Marketing Company with her Headquarters situated in Kaduna seeks the services of result oriented, self motivated, performance driven and exceptionally competent professionals to take up the following positions in addition to the already recruited health professional.
A. Pharmaceutical Representatives (Ref No: PR01)
B. Medical Representatives (Ref No: MR02)
Candidates applying for:
- PR01 should be a Pharmacist with evidence of completion of NYSC
- MR02 should be a Pharmacologist with minimum qualification of first degree or its equivalent with a grade not less than Second Class Lower or its equivalent with evidence of completion of NYSC.
- PR01 and MR02 should be
Job Description for PR01 and MR02
- Ready to be posted to any of these states Gombe, Abuja, PortHarcourt, Enugu and Lagos
- Able to drive with valid drivers license (Applicants will be tested for driving skills)
- Computer literate and proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Fresh Graduate - previous work experience not essential as adequate training will be provided.
- Ability to work independently.
- Planning and executing marketing strategy in the assigned territory.
- Developing and selling of Company products in the assigned territory and ensure attainment of sales target.
- Generating database and monitoring company products performance against competing brands.
Exceptional competitive conditions and career development.
Pharmaceutical and medical representatives will be posted to their station with cars and other devices to perform their duties maximally.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send handwritten application along with 2 passport photographs, comprehensive CV and photocopies of relevant credentials not later than october 18, 2011 to
No 60A, Ajose Street,
Off Berliet Bus Stop,
Off Apapa-Oshodi Expressway,
P. O. Box 1465, Isolo Lagos
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and oral interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Secretarial Vacancy at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Job Vacancy at Inesfly Africa
- Sales Associate at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Graphics Designer at Artee Group
- Store Manager at a Casual Fashion Brand - TheJobMag
- Job Vacancies at Saint Flairs Awards Limited
- Job Vacancies at Artee Group
- Sales and Operations Manager (FMCG) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited