Latest Vacancies in an Online Travel Agency
Posted on: 22 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in recruitment in Africa; We are currently recruiting for our Client who is an Online Travel Agency
The individual will be responsible for Unit’s response to visa application, assistance and advisory and will manage Visa Assistance team and ensure standard operating procedures are followed.
- · Provide prospective applicants with information on general visa procedures and regulations on a wide array of visa enquires
- · Ensure applications for migration and/or temporary entry to various countries in accordance with their immigration law and policy
- · Maintain cordial relationships with embassies and visa application centers key officers.
- · Ensure visas applications turn out successful & necessary visa granted as requested.
- · Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- · Ensure reports of operations are collated & send to Line Manager as at when due.
- · Ensure visa unit is abreast of any change/update in visa/immigration process at embassies and setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
- · Manage the daily running of the Visa team
- · Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- · Review the performance of team members, identify training needs and plan training sessions
- · Record visa statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the Unit and preparing reports
- · Handle the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- · Organise staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- . Other duties and all reasonable directions as outlined by Line Manager
Qualification and Experience:
- · First degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course
- · Managerial experience in visa logistics and protocol function
- · Understanding of global quality assurance standards
- · Oversee the vetting of credentials of visa applicants
- · Expertise in VFS Global processes
- · Efficient turnaround times; and complete confidentiality
- · People management
- · Strong communication – verbal, presentational and written
- · Knowledge of aviation industry
- · Business management
- · Relationship management – internal to the organization and external
- · Organisational skills
- · Leadership and motivational skills
go to method of application »
- . Generate a realistic Project plan for each travel center
- . Create implementation budget for each travel center
- . Ensure project implementation timeline is strictly followed
- . Generate status report every week for ongoing projects
- . Follow-up with Finance on the finance of projects based on approved budget
- . Obtain quotation from vendors, prepares material request and ensure approval
- . Ensure travel centers facilities are functional / operational
- . Keep a summary sheet for vendors on project by project basis
- . Ensure implementation standards are maintained
- . Prompt escalation of project issues to line manager
- . Resource planning and utilization for all travel centers
- . Manage the logistics of all travel centers
- . Provide facilities support (repairs, stationary materials, etc)
- . Documentation of support activities to each travel center
- . Ensure prompt response for facilities resource
- . Develop and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- . Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
- . Maintain Project Managers calendars.
- . Responsible to track project changes and produce updated site based schedule as agreed with engineering and project management.
Qualification and Experience:
- . 3 – 5 yrs experience “hands-on” in project management
- . Managed at least N15m project independently
- . Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- . Proficiency in communication
- . HND/BSc
- . PMP Certification (Optional)
- . ITIL Certification (Optional)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Travel Consultant at Finchglow Travels Limited
- Latest Job Openings at a Professional Travel Management Company - Smade Business
- Customer Support Agents at Hotels.ng